I will

Last chapter: My eyes drifted of slowly as i looked at her beautiful face and my eyes got closed as i got the best sleep I've ever had.
____________________________________

~August~

" FUCKING FIND HER ANTONIO!" I cried helplessly as i sat on the office chair."I can't do it Antonio i know i had to be the strong and heartless son of a bitch but I can't when it comes to her, she was mad at me, she thought i cheated, she probably is getting to know him" i said as i clench my fists and then i slam the table " August, my friend we will, i know its been a week but please give me 2 days I'll contact Melron right know since he is the bast at tracking and finding people" this gave me a slight hope , i will find you mia rosa, i will.

~Alex~

I woke up with the most gorgeous woman on my arms, she was sleeping, her beautiful pouty lips making me take her right here at this moment, god i should stop before my friend there gets exited.

She stirred on her sleep and then she opened her eyes, she looked at me and when she saw that she was on top of me she trued to move but her arms hurt cuz of the cuts. " Stay put мой ангел , don't move you'll hurt your self" i caught her in my arms and put her on the other side of the bed " Goodmorning beautiful how did you sleep" i looked at her beautiful as she smiled and we both got on the bed again because it was still 7am. "I slept well thank u how about you?" I smiled and played with her hair " The best sleep I've ever had" she blushed "'I wanna sleep again" she whined which made me chuckle.

I got near her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her next to me " Let's sleep again мой ангел" she didn't protest as we slept again.

*3 hours later*

Alex ,мисс Амела завтрак готов" i woke up by the voice off Dalena telling me that is breakfast time. I woke up and opened the door. She smiled at me "я давно не видел тебя в хорошем настроении Алекс" (it's been a while since i've seen you in such a good mood Alex) she pinched my cheek "I'm really happy Dalena" and she gave us our breakfast and left.

I tried to wake up Amela so she could eat. " Baby wake up, breakfast is ready" she whined " August let me sleep just a few more minutes" I couldn't move, she thought i was him, she mentioned another man's name, she's only mine" i growled " Amela wake up" she woke up fast and then she realized what she did " Alex I'm so-" i cut her off " Eat!" She looked at me with glossy eyes and started to chew on the toast, I couldn't look at her like that.

After she ate i made sure she took her medicine and changed the bandages on her wrists which now are getting better. We were now on the living room watching a movie, i tried to keep my distance from her the whole day, I'm mad, I'm far from her even tho we're in the same couch, i just can't today.

As i was too caught up in the movie i noticed she came and hugged me " I'm sorry Alex i know how you feel, but please understand the feeling for someone don't fade away for a week" i looked at her and then i kissed her cheeks and forehead " if only you knew you would" she looked at me with confusion clear in her eyes but i brushed it off " i will make you mine my Angel, i will"

__________________________________

Hi my beautiful readers 🥰

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner but i was busy with school, here's the chapter i hope you enjoyed

Can you love two people at the same time?

Is Amela feeling something for Alex?

Will August ever find out?

Answer on the comment box

Byeee ❤️💋💋