Truth hurts

Hi guys! Sorry I wasn't active for like two-three weeks, I'm sorry soooo enjoyyyyy this chapter❤️

~Amela Sanders~

"Wha-a-aa-t am i-i doing here? My voice was shaking ,my legs were shaking but how can i not in front of me stands August De Luca, the heartless mafia.

He came closer "mio angelo" , i started walking backwards,his eyes showed a little bit of hurt but that emotion went away quick and turned in anger.

"Don't walk away from me mia rosa" i didn't stop walking backwards till my body was against the wall.

He came closer to me and looked at me,godd he's hot... no Amela shut up he kidnapped you.

"Sir, why am i here?" he smiled at me lovingly?, " You're here cuz you're mine my princess" he caressed my cheek, i almost got lost in the way this felt but i kept myself.

I took his hand away from me, he was analyzing and waited for what i was saying next that i wish i didn't say"I'm not yours,I'm nobody's property I don't care who you are, I'm going, don't ever come look for me cuz me and you can't never be something,especially when you kidnapped me".

He punched the wall near me which left a hole, i flinched " YOU'RE FUCKING MINE ,NO ONE ELSE'S , IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NOBODY WILL ANN LET ME TELL YOU THIS MIA ROSA I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, YOU WILL LOVE ME".

I started crying, i hate people yelling at me.He realized that he hurt me emotionally, he kissed my cheek and was looking scared, like i will leave him...never be his.

"My angel please forgive me, please i just can't if I don't see you I'm sorry that I can't without seeing your face everyday, you're mine and i was scared that you will not come with me that's why I kidnapped you , i know you love him, but i want you to love ME" he had tears in his eyes and I couldn't believe it, the biggest mafia, heartless August De Luca , the devil that they called him, was showing his weak side to me, with tears in his eyes, holding me as if i will vanish in spot.

" But i miss Peter, Sir" "For you is August baby" he said with hurt in his voice."Au-u-gust, look i just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm sure he will come one day to me" he looked at me angry "Well you missed the part where he killed your parents, and cheated on you" my eyes widened, Peter killed my parents?

" No, Peter loves me, he could never do that to me " he took his phone and showed me, evidence.

I criedd and cried while August was hugging me "why?" he took my cheeks in his hands making me look at him " He didn't deserve you, who cheats on a beauty like you?" I was numb I couldn't drop tears anymore, enough is enough."And killed my parents yeah yeah" i got up. He got up with me "i know mio fiore, truth hurts" , but when will it end?.

Love yaaa ❤️