Escape

I couldn't hide my smile i laughed and caught her in my arms and spun her around she did a little cute scream " August " i looked at her " I promise I'll treat you like a queen , cuz that's how you deserve to be treated , i love you my beautiful Rose.
_________________________________

~Amela~

I need to get in his good side so i can escape, i know that i am selfish but I can't stay here, i know one day his aggressive side will get released on me...I'm scared of him, not that I don't find him attractive but if it was in other circumstances I would really give him a chance, but I'm not for him and him not for me .

*Tomorrow*

I woke up by someone giving me kisses on my forehead and cheeks. "Angelllllllll, wake up common, it's our first date " oh gosh I'm scared my plan won't work.Just play it cool Amela.

I opened my eyes and tbh that's a view that a girl would kill to have and August was shirtless , i blushed...yes I'm shy cuz me and Peter wanted to wait till marriage and not that I've never seen Peter shirtless but August's dark aura and his abs make it more tempting.

He realized that i was blushing and smirked at me "You like the view mi fiore?" I smiled and blushed, goddddd " ummm where are we going?" , He had a boyish grin and caught my hand "Not going to tell you , it's a surprise but just wear something casual" i nodded smiling and went to my closet .

I just chose a dress that had flower prints .that was below my knees .

Did my make up very natural just some blush mascara and  lipgloss

Did my make up very natural just some blush mascara and lipgloss .My hair curled , i looked decent.

I went downstairs where August was waiting for me .When i stepped on the last stair i saw August looking at me with his mouth opened, i blushed.

" Is something wrong?" He came near me and took my hands in his "You look like the most beautiful flower of the heaven, god took his time making an angel like you, but now i have to kill men that'll look at you, not that they're wrong cuz you're gorgeous but you're only for me to have , to cherish, to touch, you're my flower". He had so much love in his eyes.

We went in his Range rover and drove somewhere, all the way to the place he had one hand in his steering wheel and one holding my hand , he often would kiss my hand which would earn a blush from me and a "cute" from August.

We arrived we were near a lake that looked so beautiful. Awwww he even got us fooddddddd... Amela focus you'll have to escape tonight , it's the only chance.

" August is beautiful " he looked at me " I don't care i have heaven in my arms" i blushed.

........

We ate watched the sunset it was beautiful. We decided to go to a park cuz i craved ice cream and he agreed.

Okay Amela now or never .

"Mio fiore wait just for a sec I'll go buy the ice cream you go sit on the bench and if you only move from there ,there will be consequences".
He went to get the ice cream just as fast as he turned his back I ran for my life I didn't ask for help i just needed to get out of here.

Ahaaaaa i found a spot to hide until he goes away.

Just as i thought that i escaped a smile formed in my face, someone touched my shoulder, i turned around, oh god I'm in trouble.

" I knew....".

_________________________________

Okay butttttt she shouldn't have ran he was treating her good... ummm you're writing this book.

So guys what do you think will happen, comment on the comment box. See ya ❤️❤️❤️