Locked up

Last chapter: " You think I'm that dumb that I don't know that all of these thing you're doing are a plan of yours to get away and go to August? You think I'm an idiot?" Oh no, what am i gonna do now, I'm doomed.
________________________________

 Alex was furious while he was looking at me for a moment i think i saw hell in his eyes " How the fuck can you even think that you'll go to that говешка (piece of shit)" i was already bawling my eyes out " Alex i swea-" he banged his fist on the ...

Alex was furious while he was looking at me for a moment i think i saw hell in his eyes " How the fuck can you even think that you'll go to that говешка (piece of shit)" i was already bawling my eyes out " Alex i swea-" he banged his fist on the night stand, i jumped " Shut the fuck up Amela, how can you do this to me, did i ever hurt you? Did i do something to hurt you?" Right now i was getting angry.

"You and August took away my life Alex, you put me in your shitty lives where now i have to fight for my life everyday just cuz two rivals fell in love with me. I may have been kidnapped by August, Alex but i fell in love with him, WHEN YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND BROUGHT ME HERE I WAS IN LOVE WITH AUGUST ALREADY" i was bawling my eyes out, he was just staring at me while clenching his fists, he knows I'm right.

" Why did you two come to my life, i may have been wanting to die but i was free for as long as i was living, i had a boyfriend, i had a job , i had a LIFE Alex, if you two loved me that much why didn't you approach me instead of kidnapping me? Maybe then I wouldn't be trying to escape from neither of you.

I never wanted it to be like this, i never thought I'd fell in love with a dangerous mafia boss, i never wanted this life but my life is not even my choice anymore, you and August are choosing the way i live everyday" i took it all out, I'm happy i said what i was feeling.

Suddenly Alex came near me, he looked so angry,if I didn't know he loved me i'd be thinking he wants to kill me the way he's looking at me.

He came just an inch away from my lips " It's not the fact that you aren't free that is bothering you this much, it's the fact that you're falling for both of us that is making you like this, cuz you hate loving me, just like you hated loving August in the beginning, but let me tell you something моя прекрасная королева (my beautiful queen)" he looked at my lips then my eyes as he went to whisper something to my ears " this heart is already starting to beat for me, you know why princess? Cuz you're only mine and deep down you know that" he then got up leaving me confused, i just stood there looking at him.