I'm sorry

~Amela Sanders~

Maybe i went to far.I shouldn't have called him a monster,cuz no matter how bad you can be, words can hurt more than actions.

Here i woke up in the comfortable bed which I can't let go off.Every time i get out of bed i feel like I'm breaking up with the loml... you already know I'm weird.

I went downstairs and i saw him,he had a beer on his hand and smoking...that's hotttttttt. I was trying to get the courage to go and apologize to him, not that i was to full of myself to not apologize , i just felt ashamed of my actions even tho he kidnapped me, he didn't hurt me. Yes i know that he can be possessive of me and obsessed but i still owe him an apology.

I was just in his shirt which was kinda long for me mid thigh cuz i was short. I've been wearing his clothes for three days, since he kidnapped me.

I went near him.What if he doesn't want to talk? What if he's drunk and he'll beat me up? shut up Amela he could never do that.

I coughed to get his attention, he turned to me his eyes red,sleepy,tired i felt bad for him. He looked at me.

"Good morning mi amore" he stood up came near me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning August, did you sleep" tbh i was concerned he didn't look well . He looked at me with hope?.

~August De Luca ~

She asked me if i slept,she cares about me? I smiled at her beautiful mornin face, she was so gorgeous. "Sí my angel,you?" She kinda smiled which made me so happy "Yes i did, thanks for asking" she started playing with her fingers and I noticed she does that quite often when she's shy or anxious. I took her hands in mine and looked at her " Speak Angel, what's wrong? she looked at me and started crying, aww my angel. " Did anybody hurt you angel pls speak" she looked at me "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" i was confused " For what mio rosa " she looked at me with tears in her eyes, I wiped her tears " For calling you a monster, you don't deserve it I'm sorry, i know that there's much more in there than just the heartless August, I'm so so sorry" and she hugged my, HUGGED ME, without protesting she did it with her own will which made me so happy i wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her tighter.

"It's okay my angel, i know you were angry at me,i know I kidnapped but i just want you to give me a chance. I promise I'll try to be better for you, just pls give me a chance" .

I looked at her with hope in my eyes she looked at me and she still was trying to stop her tears from falling.

She went near the table and got the beer and threw it in the trash and looked at me "No more of this cuz i know that wasn't the first one you drank, i know that you drank all night". She's so angelic god.

I looked at her with adoration she's such an Angel.

She came near me and smiled. I was waiting for her answer. " August... i give you a chance" .

Umm... what did she say .... OMGG

I couldn't hide my smile i laughed and caught her in my arms and spun her around she did a little cute scream " August " i looked at her " I promise I'll treat you like a queen , cuz that's how you deserve to be treated , i love you my beautiful Rose.
______________________________

*
*
*
Did you guys like this chapter?

Which nickname that August gave Amela do you like the most?

See yaaaa ❤️❤️❤️