Cancel Peter out of her life

Hiiiii beautiful reader hope you like this chapter ❤️❤️❤️

~August De Luca~

It's been two days since I've returned home.I miss my beautiful angel her smile, her face, everything and besides that i had to fucking watch my angel get kissed by another guy that it isn't me, my heart broke but I couldn't do anything to that fucker cuz Amela was there and I don't want her to hate me, well i hope she doesn't since she knows I'm the dangerous monster that everybody hides from it.

I started to loose my patience.I need to get Peter out of the picture. I called the boys to come in. Well you may be thinking you're a a strong mafia and you have only three men? No beautiful, i have a lot of men that work for me but Noah,Antonio and Jordan are the only ones that i truly trust.

They came in and it was time to make a plan to cancel Peter out of my angel's life but how could i? She loves him August not you, said my mind but my heart was selfish, i already claimed her, she's already mine and one day she'll start to love me, I don't care what it takes to make her mine, I'll do it.

"Okay boys so the plan is clear,you kidnap that fucker and bring him to me, be sure when you do it my angel isn't there" i said to the boys. Jordan scoffed and muttered "all this work for a depressed bitch" i went to him and grabbed him by his throat, he stood still,fucker no one disrespects my flower."YOU FUCKING SHOW RESPECT TO HER OR I FEED YOU TO SPENCER!" I dropped him on the ground."GO FIND ME THAT FUCKER".

Sooooo Peter Pan cameeee and i was having a little conversation with him."What the hell you want?" He said, ughh please he's so gentle , the fuck did my angel see in this boy. "It's easy Peety , i want her" he turned red from anger "If you're saying bout Amela she's off limits, she's MINE" that's when he pushed the button.

"SHE'S MINE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" i grabbed him by his throat, oh i tied him in a chair hehe."NO SHE'S NOT,SHE LOVES ME NOT YOU!" i smirked,"Not yet,you see Peety boy, you wouldn't want Amela to know you cheated on her three months ago,right?" He widened his eyes."It was an accident, she was a fan and she kissed me not the other way" i smirked " it takes two to tango Peety boy, here's the proof if you think I won't do it" i showed him the photos. The fucker smirked "she'll believe me" i said " Not after she founds out you killed her parents too" his smirk faded.

"Okay damn it, she's yours just don't hurt her please, but why would you do this, i love her" he watched at me with tears in his eyes,fucker is making me emotional now (not really),"Sometimes what you love is what you have to let go of" and i let him there, alone and ready to go get my angel.

Sorry this chapter is kinda short but i promise I'll try my best to make the next chapters longer, hope you liked it ❤️❤️❤️