Betrayal

Last chapter:" You know what Amela he's safe, for now, he needs to die in a better way, the day will come this man will be dead, by me and you'll watch him die, from the moment i torture him till his last breath, i promise you that".

She's got tears in her eyes " And that's the day that you'll lose me for good" and she just went outside without me.

What the hell is going on, am i losing my Angel to another man...
________________________________________

We're going back to italy with our jet, Amela hasn't been speaking to me the whole flight, I didn't try to either I'll let her be, once we get inside the mansion there's things i need to clear up

After we arrive at the mansion I just grab Amela's hand and go upstairs to my bedroom, i slam the door and sit her in my bed.

" Tell me what the fuck was that at the Armaturova mansion, Amela i need you to be honest with me did something happen between you two" Amela started shaking and just looking down at her feet, not saying a word, this is getting me angry, i swear to god if he touched what's mine...

" AMELA ANSWER ME DID HE TOUCH YOU, DID YOU LET HIM TOUCH WHATS MINE?"
She jumped from my outburst but then rolled her eyes and stood up looking at my face, she looked angry and hurt.

" YES I DID I LET HIM I LET HIM TOUCH ME AND I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT, HIS HANDS WERE ALL OVER ME AND NOT FORGET HIS TOUNGE ALSO, WHILE YOU WERE HERE DOING NOTHING TO GET ME I WAS THERE FIGHTING WITH MY WHOLE HEART NOT TO FALL FOR HIM AND I..." i lost it.

" Don't fucking say it Amela or i swear i..." she interrupted me " I failed august, i fell for him" this can't be fucking happening.
" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CAUSE YOU SURE AS HELL ARE NOT MY ANGEL, MY AMELA WOULDNT STOMP THAT LOW AND BECOME A WHORE, MY LOVE WOULDNT EVEN THINK BETRAYING ME EVEN IF IT MEANT DYING, YOU THINK I STOOD THERE AND DID NOTHING WHILE YOU WERE WHORING AROUND, LET ME TELL YOU AMELA ITS BEEN A FUCKING MONTH SINCE I SLEEP WHILE YOU WERE WHORING AROUND I WAS BEATING MYSELF UP FOR NOT FINDING YOU" i screamed, i did something i would never do for another human being, me, a grown ass man , crying cuz i lost the woman i loved to my enemy, nothing in this world could break me, but here she is, the woman i love, the girl i once met that was innocent and angelic.
"You never even loved me" I couldn't even find my voice anymore i just whispered it.

She was sobbing at this moment trying to hold me, I couldn't reject her touch, she's my other half " August, i love you i swear on my life that i love you, i just don't know what got to me, i know what i did is betrayal and I'm ready to take whatever punishment you give me, even if it means to kill me, i deserve it, but please never for once think that I didn't love you, if I didn't id find a way for you to never find me"

I got closer to her my eyes burning from tears and my head literally bursting from anger "Even if you go to hell my princess I'd find you,that's my favorite place to visit so it wouldn't be hard, don't you ever think that you can run away from me, even if it means i have to force you, i will force you to stay with me, you are MINE and that's how it'll always be, now tell me, did you let him fuck you?"

She was just looking at me " AMELA DID YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU" she cried looking down " No he didn't" she whispered.

I grabbed her waist and made her look at me " What did he do to you and i need you to tell me the truth" she calmed down a bit while looking in my eyes " He kissed me all over my body, he ate me out i was screaming his name, then i got down on him" i was furious.

"It's okay mio rosa tonight, i need you to sleep and get energy, you'll need it for tomorrow...cuz I'm fucking you senseless" as much as id want to show her who the fuck she belongs to now, I won't I'll let her with her regrets tonight cuz tomorrow she'll not even feel her legs"
______________________________________

cuz I'm fucking you senseless" as much as id want to show her who the fuck she belongs to now, I won't I'll let her with her regrets tonight cuz tomorrow she'll not even feel her legs"______________________________________

Y'all they're literally gonna fuck tomorrow

Lemme know your thoughts about this chapter on the comments below

What do you think should Amela do about her feelings?

Who does she have to choose?

And guys let me know if you want me to add another character on the story.
Bye for now❤️