No sign

Last chapter: Now that I already know that she wants me there's nothing that can stop me from having her, even if a thousand other mafias love her, let alone her first lover, August.
________________________________

" È passata una settimana Antonio che non ha chiamato" (it's been a week Antonio she hasn't called) i was dying from worry, mio rosa hasn't contacted me in a week, i don't know what that piece of shit could have done to her but i swear to god if s...

" È passata una settimana Antonio che non ha chiamato" (it's been a week Antonio she hasn't called) i was dying from worry, mio rosa hasn't contacted me in a week, i don't know what that piece of shit could have done to her but i swear to god if she did something, I'll destroy him for real this time.

"Boss i think they caught her while she was trying to call us" Jordan was right.

"Bene, allora dobbiamo fare un piano" (well then we have to make a plan).

Antonio came near me as i was beside my desk I couldn't even sit from the stress i was having right now.

"Capo i think it's better if we don't try to do anything right now, it's better if we let him think that we gave up, so then we would attack them when they don't expect.

No I can't wait that long "Antonio are you out of your fucking mind, for all we know they coul-" i choked on my words cuz I can't find the courage to say it " FOR ALL I KNOW SHE COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW" I can't do it without her, i got a taste of her and I can't let go, nor will i ever.

Jordan stood up from the chair he sat " Boss i know you don't like it but i think Antonio is right, and besides that fucker is in love with our queen, you think he'd kill her?" These fuckers make me test my own limits.

" Okay but only two more weeks, you fuckers are going to send me to a mental asylum some day" and i got out and slammed the door, i just hope my angel is okay...

It's been two weeks since I'm here and there's no sign from August, did he give up on me?

Me and Alex are in his office he's working on some mafia things and to be honest I don't know what and I don't care, he has a TV here so I'm watching TVD while he works, I didn't realize i got lost in my own thoughts till Alex cam beside me.

" What are you thinking of mоя принцесса?"
I looked at him "Can i even think without you knowing what I'm thinking of Alex, please".

He looked at me and caressed my head " I was just curious mоя принцесса, I don't know why you're mad" tears started to fill my eyes as i tried hard not to cry, i stood up " Cuz I'm tired of this life I'm living, and i hate it here and I haven't heard of my boyfriend in two weeks, and you expect me to be happy?".

He caught me in his arms and put me on his shoulder without saying anything.

We went to the corridor and up the stairs, i was constantly trying to go down by hitting is back with my fists, he has a nice bum though.

"Alex where are you taking me, put me down"
He just kept going up the stairs without saying anything.

He got us in his bedroom and he just threw me in his bed and got on top of me, i try to push him off.

" What are you doing Alex, let me go please" as i tried to push him away with my hands he got them and held them beside my head.

" One thing you should know красивый, is that no one can have you besides me, and if that little boyfriend of yours was that much in love with you, you wouldn't be here for two weeks, so it's best for you if you just try to know me, why can't u see that I won't ever hurt you, I'm so fucking in love with you Amela, i just want one chance please let me show u who i really am, only then u can love me.

U keep kissing me and keep making me fall harder for u but you on the other side are on the same page since the first day, in love with him. I had you on your knees for me and you had me between your legs making you scream my name and curling your toes, tell me Amela does someone who really is in love let someone else make them feel that way?"

I try to wiggle my way out of him but I couldn't and then i looked at him and said " No cuz I didn't feel anything, it was just a part of my plan" he then got near me and just as he got his lips so close to mine he whispered " Then look me in the eyes and say that you don't feel anything for me" I couldn't even look him in the eye, cuz it's true I'm fallin for him too.

he smirked and let go of my arms "You're falling for me" i got up " No I'm not" he got near me and grabbed my waist and making me walk backwards towards the wall " Yes you are ангел" , " No I'm not" he pushed me against the wall and he took down my sweat pants and i was staying shocked looking at his eyes as he didn't break eye contact.

He started to play with the strings of my panties while looking at me with so mucj lust and desire, i was getting lost into his beautiful eyes.

He then put his hand inside my panties and he started touching my clit, i felt pleasure as my legs wanted to give up but he was holding me still.

" You're loving every moment of this, you love that I'm touching your clit , the pleasure not even him got the chance to make u feel, you've never been on your knees for him , have you my princess?" She wasn't talking and i grabbed her throat while i fastened my pace of my fingers in her clit " Talk to me princess did you suck his dick like you did mine" she looked at me while she was moaning " No I didn't" i smiled inside i felt like a little kid, I'm happy i was the first " That's a good girl, now tell my are you falling for me" she was so caught up in the pleasure she started stuttering.

"No I'm not" i started to take my fingers towards her entrance and i slowly slid my finger inside her, she clenched her jaw cuz it hurt her but i kissed her forehead till i saw that she wasn't feeling pain she was liking it i started going in and out with my finger " Tell me angel are you falling for me, look me in the eyes" she was a moaning mess " Yes Alex i am, i am falling so badly for you and I'm hating it, but i cant stop it" then i took my finger out of her and put my fingers on her clit while i looked her in the eyes " i just want a chance Amela , one date night please" she was close to cumming "what do you say?" " Alex I'm cuming" her legs started to shake, i held her with my hand and the other hand fastening my pace on her clit "come for daddy baby" she came moaning my name and i loved every second of it.

She tried to catch her breath while i held her and then she looked me in the eyes " I'll think about it Alex but don't forget he'll come and get me, cuz he loves me and i love him".
I smirked " if you were that in love with him you would've been moaning his name right now not mine мой цветок, i guess you don't love him that much" and i left her.

________________________________

Made you all wait a lot sorry

Hope you like it cuz i wrote this when i was sleepy asf lol, if you find any bullshit I WAS TIRED okay?

Hahahahaha missed you guys and sorry for not being active

Do you think that theres love going on with Amela?

Do you think she's really falling".

Comment below

Love yaa💕