Numb

Warning ⚠️ - This may trigger some people so if you're too sensitive please pass

~Amela Sanders~

Peter went home cuz he had work tomorrow. I sat in the cold bathroom floor, tears running down my face , i have no hope, I'm lost, never had a mom to hug me, never had a dad to kiss my forehead goodbye when he went to work, my mom never made food for us , never did my mom hug me and tell me i love you, never had someone to call to come and get me when they beat me up.

Sat on the bathtub, looking at my scars. The scars they let on my body, to their child when they burned her with cigarettes, when they cut me and put salt on my wounds, i still love my parents cuz it's my fault, i wasn't the best child.

Only this helped me, hurting my self, seeing my blood come out of my wrists, I'm tired i really can't do it.Got up and took some pills.... more than i should and didn't even hesitate, i sent them down my throat and waited for death to come, i was numb didn't feel anything and this felt good, no pain, no problems and suddenly my eyes wanted me to close them and I didn't force it.

~Peter Beau ~

Shittttt, i forgot my phoneee. I went back at Amela's apartment to get my phone.

Me: "Babeeeeee, i forgot my phone".

No noise.Is she asleep?

Me: "Angeeeeel babyyyyy".

She wasn't on her bed but if she was in her bathroom i would hear shower noises or anything. I went to check and what i saw made me weak. Noooo, no noooo this can't be happening. My angel stood there lifeless the bathtub was filled with blood, some even came out of the bathtub, baby angel whyy?

Me: "Amelaaaa, breathe pleaseee omgggg pleasee god help me"

I called an ambulance with my shaking hands, she can't die, what about the future we talked about.Her hands were cold, how didn't i know she was going through so much, i now could see her beautiful face, numb, bags under her eyes from not sleeping.

You're going to be okay Amela, I'm here for you, i love you, I'll be your family, just please don't leave me, I can't live without you, if you're gone I'm gone.

Watching her beautiful figure as we put her in the ambulance. Her hands cold i tried to warm them with my hands, tears coming down my face, why did i never notice what she was going through?

Me: "Angel, why are your hands so cold?"

Doctor: "Her pulse is going down!!"

I stood there shocked, please don't leave me.

Okaaaaaaayyyyyyy hope you liked it ❤️❤️❤️