Again?

Last chapter:Now my Angel will hate him and it will be easier when she comes here, hang on my little Angel I'm coming to get you.
____________________________________

~Amela~

It's been two days that i saw him cheating on me. I've been staying in the guest room for two days, i want to believe him but how could i? No one ever loved me, no one ever stayed, they all left.

August comes and knocks on the door to let him explain he stays there until he realizes that I'm not opening the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Sweetcheeks, it's Noah can i come in?" I wiped my tears and opened the door. When he saw me I couldn't help the tears " He cheated Noah" and he hugged me. " Sweetcheeks, he loves you, he didn't cheat i swear" i believe him but I'm mad now.

We talked for a bit and I decided after two days to go out of the room.As i was walking to the living room August was there and when he saw me he smiled and cane to hug me, I didn't hug back, I'm mad.

" Mi Rosa you came to me, i love u" i stared at him emotionless. " Me and Noah are going shopping, i know I can't go out but he will be with me, and no I won't send Maria to buy me things I'll do it myself don't bother stopping me" he looked at me wide eyed , and then smiled a bit " Okay but you will stay beside me and my men will come ".

*At shopping*

Me and Noah went shopping and i bought some stuff that i needed and also sone clothes.

As i was going to the victoria secret shop " You guys stay here OUTSIDE, i want to be comfortable HERE" didn't want his men to see what kind of underwear i buy.

On the other section where were perfumes and all those which was UPSTAIRS may i add and my feet hurt like why ?

There was a creepy man which was looking at me but i decided to brush it off. Then i felt a presence behind me i was scared to turn around, then i heard a voice.

" Boss has been waiting for you miss" and i saw black. Not again...

_________________________________
*
*
*
*

Who got Amela?

Why did August let her shopping when she's kidnapped?

What will happen?

Thank u guys for reading let me know if you liked this chapter