His

Last chapter:After sometime i was laying on my bed thinking about the kiss, Amela went to her room to sleep when i heard a knock and my angel cam in eith tears in her eyes, i looked at her " Piccolo are you okay?" She came near me " I'm sorry for coming like this but i had a bad dream, can i please sleep here tonight" awww my baby " of course baby come" i pecked her lips and put her in my bed as she drifted off to sleep, that's what i wanted , her in my arms like this, everyday.
***********************************************

~Alex Armaturova~

I went to the room that i always go to when I'm angry.In that room are photos of Amela in almost every corner of this room,her scent that is vanilla mixed with strawberries.

In this room is a bed and near it a nightstand and the couch is in the corner so i can see my Angel's face better.

I know that I'm obsessed but what can i do, i love her, that August piece of shit will never have her, she'll be mine and she'll love me, and I don't care if i have to kill everyone to get her, cuz for her I'll do it.

Even though it's been 3 years I always looked out for her, even though she had a boyfriend which made me fucking pissed, but it's okay, she's still mine.

My man took pics and videos of her, sometimes when she was in her balcony playing guitar, and singing with her Angelic voice, which i listen to it every time i fall asleep, her smile when it rained and she used to get out on the rain and dance, her beautiful face when she cried cuz she was depressed, everything is just for me to see, I don't share, she's mine.

Hold on my Angel the devil is coming to get you.

~Amela Sanders~

I woke up on top of a hard chest and his calmi breathing. I look up to see August still sleeping, i smiled, he looked so cute, peaceful, there was no anger no frown, just a peaceful August that i would like to see it this way everyday.

I started to play with his hair, which were so soft and i started humming a song.

August woke up i immediately stopped my movements as i blushed.He took my hand and put it in his hair and said " Don't stop what you were doing" and looked me in the eye with a small smile which made his dimples show a little.

I started doing what i was doing moments ago, touching his soft hair, and humming to a song.
Suddenly August got up and took my hand taking me downstairs but on the other side of the mansion, which was considered the ball room.

Suddenly August got up and took my hand taking me  downstairs but on the other side of the mansion, which was considered the ball room

He took me near the piano as he started to play a slow song then he looked at me and told me to sing to it

I started to sing and dance slowly to the music, this was my favorite thing to do, singing, dancing, this made me forget about the worries in my life, this brought happiness to me.

When the music ended i looked at August which was looking at me with adoration and love, this made me blush.

He got up grabbed my waist and kissed me. That kissed held so much passion, as i started kissing him back touching his hair which made him groan, that made my cheeks red but we didn't stop, we were like a puzzle, we fit perfectly together, our lips touching and feeling the heartbeats of each other.

We stopped and he grabbed my cheeks in his hand and looked at me with a smile.

" I love your voice, you really are my Angel,you were made for me, even though we're two opposite people we're perfect when we're together,and i know i should have taken you on a date but this is the perfect moment.My angel, my Amela, will you be mine?" I looked at him in surprise, i smiled at him " Yes August i will be yours" i hugged him he didn't hug me back, but when i pulled back he had a shocked expression in his face.

" You said yes, i mean i knew you would say yes but I'm surprised that yo-" i kissed him with so much passion telling him to shut up but that i am His at the same time, August's Angel.

__________________________________
*
*
*
*
*
Who will win Amela's heart?

Will Amela love Alex or August?

Who deserves Amela more?

Thank u for reading this chapter❤️