Losing to another man

Last chapter:She tried to catch her breath while i held her and then she looked me in the eyes " I'll think about it Alex but don't forget he'll come and get me, cuz he loves me and i love him".
I smirked " if you were that in love with him you would've been moaning his name right now not mine мой цветок, i guess you don't love him that much" and i left her.
.................................................................

*

I can't fucking believe that is being almost a month and i still can't do a fucking thing

" IS THIS ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU GOT TO TELL ME, AM I NOT PAYING YOU ENOUGH TO USE THAT MOTHERFUCKING COMPUTER TO TRACK A SINGLE PERSON?"
This fucking people call themselves hackers, heck if Spencer knew how to talk he'd find me my girl faster than these fuckers.

"Boss everytime i get a clue something happens and my computer starts to glitch, i think someone is breaking into our system so we won't find them" Luciano tells me while he doesn't even look at me from fear, i mean I don't blame him I'm a psychopath.

" allora dovremmo trovare un altro posto da seguire" ( then we should find another place to track).

*After 2 days*

After all those sleepless nights and nightmares finally a clue.
"Antonio prepare the man we're going to Russia"

It's been a month, i miss August and lately i know I've been a whore having mixed feelings about two men that want to take each other's heads off but I can't help it, both of them treat me like shit and like a princess at the same time, both of th...

It's been a month, i miss August and lately i know I've been a whore having mixed feelings about two men that want to take each other's heads off but I can't help it, both of them treat me like shit and like a princess at the same time, both of them with the same flaws, same obssesion, they're like one person.

Alex treats me really well i will not lie, he's taking care of me and trying to get a chance from me, but I can't help my love for August, i just wish I wasn't stuck between choosing , i wish i only had one person in my heart, i still can't fathom the fact of how can you love two people at the same time, i never thought it could be true, but hey, we're humans we're not perfect, we have a mind and a heart, sometimes we do things that the heart doesn't want us to do and vice versa, but at least we have feelings, at least we feel.