𝟝

(Y/n POV)

"We need to talk about something." Fred said pulling my arm towards a bench in the courtyard. "What's wrong now, this is our second talk today." I asked.

"Diggory's the problem." He replied. "Cedric how is he the problem?" I exclaimed. "He's to close to you." He told me. "Me and Cedric have been friends as long as me and you have, we're just partners in potions." I explained.

"I think he got a little more then friendship on his mind Y/n." Fred said. "Freddie me and Cedric are just friends, why can't you just accept that I'm friends with a male other than you, George and Lee?" I replied getting frustrated with the boy.

He didn't say anything but instead walked away to go find George. I sighed and sat down on the bench again.

(Fred POV)

"Freddie me and Cedric are just friends, why can't you just accept that I'm friends with a male other than you,George and Lee?" Y/n told me. I could see she was frustrated and so was I.

So instead of replying I walked away from her. It was a tough decision if I was gonna stay or go, I think I might have been jealous.

Jealous of Y/n and Cedric.

(Y/n POV)

Once Fred left and I sat down I saw Harry and who unfortunately is my cousin Draco fighting.

To be honest me and Draco never got along cause of how close my family was with the Weasleys.

"Leave him alone." I said walking over to the scene. "Ah well isn't it my cousin Y/n, how's thing been with the weasel and your father?" He replied. "Not now Draco." I warned. "No why don't you tell us how your dad does it." He added.

"Draco." A black haired girl warned. "My father didn't do anything, he was framed and you know it." I shouted. He laughed, "Just admit he did it Y/n, you know he did!" He mocked.

With that sentence I had so much anger in me. So I slapped him. "My father will here about this!" He shouted before running away.

I didn't regret it, the little shit deserved it to be honest.

"You alright Harry?" I asked. "Oh yea, thanks for helping me back there." He replied. "No problem;" I told him. He smiled at me then went off to find Hermione and Ron.

(Afternoon after classes)

I was sitting in the common room waiting for the others to come back. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I've been thinking about my father lately, so had my uncle Remus.

I decided that I was gonna go to his office and talk about my father with him.

"Uncle Remus?" I asked coming in. "Y/n dear, something wrong?" He asked. "No no of course not just my father." I replied. He hummed in response "what about him?" He asked.

"I'm worried about him." I told him. "What's gonna happen if I see him?" I asked. "There's nothing to worry about, your father wouldn't hurt anyone." He replied.

"If I did end up seeing him again, do you think he'd remember me?" I asked. "He left when I was 3 I've grown a lot." I added. "I'm not sure about that but I have a strong feeling he will." He replied before looking out the window.

I looked out the window as well and saw a black dog staring at us then running away into the woods. My uncle smiled then looked back at me. "You should get going it's late." He told me. I nodded went to hug him, "night uncle Remus." I said before walking up to the Gryffindor common room.

"Y/n where were you? You weren't at the feast." Angelina said causing the boys to turn their heads. "I just needed some air." I lied. Fred looked at me then at the ground.

I saw Angelina whisper something to George and Lee causing the three to go somewhere else, leaving just me and Fred.

I walked over and sat down next to him. "Y/n I'm sorry I  overreacted earlier, I guess I got a little jealous of you and Cedric." He told me. I looked him in the eye then hugged him.

"Freddie there's no need to be jealous, me and Cedric friendship is nowhere near ours." I replied.

He pulled away and smiled at me, "how about we go find the others." He said. I nodded and got up with him.

(Fred POV)

Once me and Y/n found the others they started to chuckle, "what wrong?" Y/n asked. "You two finally snog?" Lee asked. Angelina slapped the back of his head, "Lee!"

Me and Y/n blushed causing George to smirk at me, "no we didn't." Y/n told them. Lee frowned, "not yet." George said quietly enough so that I could here.

I rolled my eyes "anyone wanna go to the black lake?" George asked. Angelina and Y/n nodded and we started going that way.

"Keep up love;" I told Y/n. I saw George nudge Lee with his elbow.

Y/n jogged up to me, "you've got long legs Fredrick." She told me. I chuckled at her response and threw her over my shoulder.
I started running causing Y/n to yell for George.

"George don't let your idiot brother take me!" "Hey!" I replied. "George, Angelina,Lee? Someone!" She shouted again causing us all to laugh. "Sorry Y/n can't do that, Freddie will take good care of you." They said before walking away.

"Those bastards, also Fred are we there yet?" She asked. "Almost love." I replied.

"Can you put me down?" She asked. "Not a chance."

————————-

Sorry for the short chapter!
Extra:☟︎

Here's something to imagine:

Tampa Impala- Let it happen at 5:07 to 5:34 ( your walking down the stairs to the Yule ball )

Sorry about that i was listening to the song and it came to mind.

Anyways...

Question: What's your Hogwarts house?

My answer: Gryffindor❤️💛