26

Y/n POV

Once we got back to Cedrics house Amos had me sit down at the table. "Here put this on your face till your uncle comes." He said handing me a slightly wet rag. I put it on my bleeding face, I winced at the pain making Amos look at me, "I write to him right now." He said. I nodded and sighed, still holding the rag.

Amos started writing to my uncle that I was ready for him to come pick me up. Cedric came down with my bags and sat down next to me. "Sorry." He said. I gave him a confused look, "For letting go of your hand, if I would've-", "Ced." He sighed and rubbed his hands up and down his pants. "Does it hurt?" He asked, "Yea, but I'll be fine." I replied, "To be honest I think you look badass." He told me. I chuckled, "thanks." I said. 

"I'm really sorry dear." Amos said scratching his head. "It's not your fault." I said trying to reassure him. He sighed, "Your uncles gonna be furious." I shook my head. "I promise he won't be."
Soon a owl flew through the window, it dropped the letter in front of me. "Dad?" I asked, I opened the letter.

Y/n dear,
Harry wrote to me about what had happened. Fred cheated on you and now you have a big scar across your face?
How's it feel? Does Moony know? Are you alright?
Anyways enough with the questions, I found out you should be able to live with me again, possibly your uncle too. At the black family house. Please show this to your uncle if he's there, it's up to him if he wants to live with us.

I'll see you soon dear- Sirius

I smiled. "So? What happened?" Cedric asked, "I might get to live with my dad again!" I exclaimed happily. "Well that's wonderful!" Amos replied. Cedric smiled, "That's great."

"Want to go by the lake?" Cedric asked, "Sure." I replied. I handed Amos the rag and followed out to the back.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be seventeen." Cedric sighed. "And your graduating this year, I'm gonna miss you." I told him. He put his arm around me. "Promise we'll still be friends after?" He asked, "Of course, I promise." I replied with a small smile.

"So when you gonna tell Adrian?" I asked, "I thought maybe on the train, I'm not sure yet." He said. "Oh and I got you something at the World Cup." He said digging in his pocket, "Since I threw your other ring in the lake, I got you a friendship ring." He said. He handed my the ring. It was a gold ring with a black stone on top, "Cedric I can't have this." I said. "Nonsense, take it now!" He insisted.

I sighed and slipped the ring onto my finger

I sighed and slipped the ring onto my finger. "I know silver hurts your uncle so I got gold." He said. I smiled, "Thanks." He smiled back and looked at the lake. "I wish you didn't have to leave so soon." He said, "I'll see you on the train though." I replied. He shrugged, but then his eyes lit up. "Oh, remember that black jacket I got you for your birthday? Wear that on the train, Fred will go nuts." He said. "Make him regret cheating." He added, I nodded. "Alright Diggory, maybe I will." I replied.

We sat there for a few moments enjoying our last moments of summer together until my uncle pulled up. "Y/n your uncles here!" Amos yelled from the back door. I stood up and walked over to my uncle, Cedric following behind.

"Y/n are you alright?" My uncle asked as I hugged him, not showing my face. I pulled away making him go wide eyed, "What happened?" He asked. "Death eaters." Amos said. "Raided the tent areas." Cedric added. My uncle looked at my scar and sighed, "Something wrong?" I asked. "No, just-you know what let's go!" My uncle said. I was confused but said goodbye to the Diggorys.

"Bye Ced." I said hugging him. He ruffled my hair and looked down at me, he wasn't that much taller but he still had to look down. "Later Black." He replied. I fixed my hair as I got into the car, Cedric waved at me. I smiled an waved back.

*****

"That's a nice ring." My uncle pointed out. "Oh, Cedric gave me it." I said, "Are you two dating?" He asked. "Oh no, he's interested in someone else, and I'm not ready to start dating again." I explained. He nodded and sighed, "Y-your scar, does it hurt?" He asked. "A little." I replied. He gulped, "Your alright?" I asked. "Yea." He replied.

He turned on the radio and we sat in silence. "Are you sure your ok?" I asked. He sighed, "I don't want you to get made fun of." He said. "For what my scar?" I asked, he nodded. "As a kid I was made fun of for them, I don't want you going through that too." He explained.

I smiled, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said trying to assure him.

Time skip

We got home around ten o'clock. "Alright you go upstairs and put your stuff away, I'm gonna give you something to treat that scar." My uncle told me. I nodded and headed upstairs to my room, I set down my bag and ran my hand through my hair.

I went backs down stairs and sat at the counter while my uncle was going through the cabinets. "Ah here it is." He said grabbing a small bottle.
He handed me it, "Here take this." He said. "Put it on the scar, it might hurt at first but-it helps." He added. I nodded and opened the bottle, getting a small about of the cream and rubbing it onto my face. I winced at the pain making my uncle sigh, "Here." I said handing him back the bottle. He put it away and went to go sit on the couch. "Come sit, well watch a movie." He said patting down the seat next to him. I smiled and sat down, "I can't believe your already in your sixth year." He said. "Well second really, never mind." I commented.

"Oh I completely forgot! I get on the train tomorrow!" I exclaimed. He stood up, "Want me to help you pack?" He asked. "Sure." I said, we both headed up stairs and started to pack.

"Where's this from?" He asked, holding up the black jacket Cedric bought me. "Birthday gift from Cedric." I replied. "I'm gonna wear it tomorrow." I said. He nodded, "Should wear your doc martens with it." He added.
"I wore them my fourth year onto the train." He said.

(For all my other Atyds people:)^^

We finished packing and went back down stairs to finally watch the movie we planned to watch.
My uncle and me loved muggle movies, we watched them all the time. "Karate kid." I said, he nodded and turned it on. "Your dad and 'uncle' James used to re-enact the fight scene. "Oh course your dad argued I be Johnny." He added. "Can't blame him, Johnny's hot." I replied making him look at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked making him chuckle.

—————-
The last little part I based on me and my best friend. When we were younger I'd always tell her I wanted to be Johnny, but changed the fight scene to make Johnny win:)

Question: Mbti type?

My answer: entp

To find out your mbti type: Keys2cognition.com or openpsychometris.org

For a more accurate answer i recommend researching Mbti and typing yourself!!