𝟡

Y/n POV)

Y/n POV)

I was woken up by flash of a camera. Me and Fred looked up to see George, Lee and Angelina with a camera. "You two are so cute." Lee stated causing George to shake his head in agreement. "Sorry Y/n I couldn't help it." Angelina said putting down the camera.

I got up from the couch and sighed. "What're we doing today?" I asked. "We got a whole day so anything really." George replied. "Good then you can stay here." Fred said pulling me back down on the couch next to him.

Angelina chuckled before pulling me up. Fred whined "Freddie let her get changed we'll be back down in a minute." Angelina said before pulling me up to the dorms.

I sighed and sat down in my bed rubbing my eyes. "He's head over heels for you Y/n." Angelina told me. "Fred? No way." I said getting up to pick out a outfit.

"Are you blind? That boy is like a lost puppy following you." She replied. I shook my head, "we're just friends." I added. "Yea that's why Adrian Pucey told me, Lee and George that you like him." She replied smirking.

"That bitch." I mumbled. "Can't deny it anymore." She told me. "Fine I like him! But don't tell him." I replied.

•Your outfit•

( if you don't like it feel free to change it!)

it!)

"This alright?" I asked coming out of the bathroom. "You look great Y/n." Angelina told me. "Let me grab my coat and we can go." She said walking over to her trunk and pulling out a black jacket.

"Alright let's go." Angelina said walking out of the dorm.

Once we got down to the common room we saw the twins and Lee waiting for us on the couch. I went and sat down next to Fred while Angelina went to go sit by Lee. "I hate being a fifth wheel." George said causing us to laugh. "Me and Y/n aren't dating George." Fred told his twin. "For now you aren't." Lee mumbled.

"Whatever, wanna go outside?" Fred suggested. We all nodded and rushed outside to see snow on the ground and snow still falling. "This was just like when we were kids." I said causing Fred to smile at me.

"Y/n!" I looked up to see Cedric. "Ced!" I exclaimed. He jogged over to us causing Fred's smile to disappear. "What're you guys doing?" He asked. "We were just gonna hang out here and maybe have a snowball fight." Lee told him causing Fred to hit his shoulder. "Fred." George warned.

"We need one more person to make it equal, wanna join us?" Angelina asked. "Sure." Cedric replied. I smiled at the boy then listened to George. "Alright let's do Me, Angelina and Lee versus Y/n,Fred and Cedric." He told us.

"Losers have to buy the other team butter beers next Hogsmade." I announced. "Get your money out Black, your going down." Lee replied causing Cedric to chuckle.

"Ready, 1.. 2.. 3!" George exclaimed. I threw a snow ball at Lee causing him to chase me around the courtyard.

While running I bumped into Cedric and knocked him over, falling on top of him. I got off of him quickly and took a snowball to the face. "Lee I swear I'm gonna kill you!" I exclaimed causing Cedric to laugh. "What are you laughing at Diggory?" I asked throwing a snowball at him.

He tackled me and started laughing. From the corner of my eye I saw Fred sigh and frown.

I pushed Cedric off of me and ran. "Shit!" I exclaimed running towards Fred. Fred put his arms around me and threw a snowball at Cedric. "Thanks Freddie." I said looking up at him. "No problem love." He replied.

"I thought we were on the same team guys." Cedric said brushing off the snow from his jacket.

"EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!" Lee yelled causing everyone to laugh and start throwing more snowballs.

Fred pulled me behind a tree, "wanna team up?" He asked. I nodded and we started making a bunch of snowballs.

We looked up to see Angelina,George,Lee and Cedric with snowballs in their hands. Fred wrapped his arms around me as they started throwing them.

Me and Fred laughing while holding onto each other. "You four teamed up!" Fred exclaimed. "Yea because you and your girlfriend did!" George replied. "Girlfriend?"

We turned to see Hannah at one of the corridors opening. "Hannah." Fred said getting up.

"Are you two dating?" She asked looking back at me. "No we're just friends." He replied caused.

Angelina looked at me motioning me to come with her. I got up as a tear fell down my cheek and followed her. "Y/n I'm sorry." She told me hugging me. "It's fine, I should've known." I replied. She pulled away and pointed behind me. There was Adrian Glaring at Fred, I walked over to him.

"Y/n I heard the whole thing, are you alright?" He asked. "It's alright, I should've expected him to see me as a friend." I replied. "If you need to talk to me I'm here you know." He told me before walking off to his friends.

I saw Hannah and Fred still talking, then he said something that made her smile before kissing his cheek and walking away.

Fred looked at me then sighed walked up to me, "you alright?" He asked. I wiped my eye, "oh yea I just had something in my eye." I lied. He smiled at me then walked over to George, Lee and Cedric.

(Fred POV)

"No we're just friends." I replied. Hannah smiled at me, well in that case I was wondering if we could hang out this summer." She said. "Sure, that's perfect." I replied causing her to smile and kiss my cheek before walking away.

I looked to my left to see Y/n. I walked over to her. "Are you alright?" I asked, "oh yea I just had something in my eye." She replied. I nodded and walked back over to George,Lee and Cedric. "What the hell was that?" George asked. "What was what?" I asked.

"You saying that you and Y/n are just friends." Cedric told me. "Even I know she likes you." He added. "You did her dirty." Lee told me. "It doesn't matter, I'll never like her that way we're just friends!" I exclaimed.

"You don't mean that." Cedric replied. "Yea I do and if you have a problem with that then you get with her!" I said again before walking away from the group.

I know I didn't mean it, as much as it hurt me I had to act like I did.
——————
We're so close to 600 reads!! I know that's a lower number but for a small writer that's a lot, thank you!

Question: Top five Music artists?

My answer:
Chase Atlantic
•The Neighborhood
•Queen
David Bowie
Melanie Martinez