𝟚𝟘

Y/n POV

"Wake up Y/n were here." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see Angelina, Lee and George were gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Sleep well love?" Fred asked. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek, "We should get going-mums waiting for me and the others." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up onto my feet. I yawned and grabbed my trunk following Fred out of the compartment, "Freddie over here!" I looked to my left to see Mrs.Weasley and Mr.Weasley along with Bill. Me and Fred walked over there, Mrs.Weasley greeted us with a hug. "It's great to see you again Mrs.Weasley." I said as she pulled away from the hug. "Call me Molly dear." She said with a smile, I smiled back and went to say hi to Bill.

"Nice to see you Black." He said putting an arm over me. "Bill remind you that's Fred's girlfriend." Molly said, "whatever." He replied. "If Freddie treats you wrong, just know I'm free." Bill said quietly, but loud enough so Fred could hear. Fred glared at him and pulled me away from Bill making me and Bill laugh. "Anyways, Freddie here has told me all about this year Y/n dear, we're so happy you guys finally got together." Molly said trying to change the subject. "Me too." I replied, "Who are you going home with?" She asked. "My uncle Remus." I replied.

"Ahh, Remus Lupin." She said, I nodded and felt a hand on my shoulder. "The man himself." Molly said cheerfully, "ready dear?" He asked. I nodded and said goodbye to all of the Weasleys, "Bye Freddie." I said kissing his cheek causing him to go red.

********

"You and Freddie seemed close." My uncle said as we got into the car, "Well Yea." I replied. He gave me a confused look but continued to start up the car. "Relax dear it's quite a long drive." He said, I nodded and pulled out my book and started to read it.

-Time Skip-

Me and my uncle had gotten back to our house about four hours later after getting off the train. Right now we were unpacking everything. "I'm sorry." He said, I looked at him with a puzzled look, "For hurting anyone-if I did. I don't remember anything when that happens." He said running a hand through his hair, "You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault." I replied. He just shook his head, I walked over and gave him a hug, "I'm a monster Y/n, I'm gonna hurt you or one of-"
"Your no monster, I promise." I told him as he rubbed my back. I pulled away and smiled, he smiled back with his eyes watering. "I'm gonna put these upstairs." I said grabbing my trunk and coat.

I swung open my door and threw my coat on my bed. I went and started unpacking my trunk.

Once I put away all of my clothes I looked at the empty trunk to see a few pictures. I picked them up and sighed, there was a picture of me and Fred on the couch. I remember George and Lee took the picture and refused to throw it away. The second photo was of Me, Adrian and Cedric- we were studying in the library when Cedric knocked over a bunch of books, I laughed remembering how the librarian chased us around the library till we left.

There was a third photo. I looked at it and it was a photo of me, Fred and George. We were trying to convince Professor McGonagall, (or as I call her, Minnie) to help us with a prank of Professor Snape. I smiled at the photos and went to my desk and got a couple of thumb tacks, I pinned the three photos right above my desk. Once everything was out away I figured I had time to read a little of my book before dinner. I went and grabbed a book from my bag called The song of  Achilles by Madeline Miller. I loved this book, Cedric was the one who recommended it to me. I remember my uncle took me to a small book shop down the street and he told me to pick any book I wanted for my birthday, and I saw Cedric there.

-Flashback to 2 years ago-

"Y/n dear, pick whatever you want." He said opening the door. I smiled brightly and walked into the book shop, it smelled of coffee and fresh flowers. I walked around and found myself at the back of the store by a little table, I picked up a book and started reading the back cover. "You should read it, great book." I turned behind me to see a boy around my age, light brown hair with a yellow sweater and jeans. "Cedric?" I exclaimed, he gave me confused look. "Y/n." I said again, he smiled and gave me a big hug. "I haven't seen you since you moved away." He exclaimed pulling away, "How's it been?" He asked. "Great, I'm living with my uncle Remus now, we're right down the road." I replied. "Nice, my family and me came to town to see my aunt and my cousins." He told me.

"May I ask, when are you coming to Hogwarts?" He asked. "I'm not sure, my uncle has been waiting for my letter-but with my dad and everything it's kind of hard." I replied. He nodded his head and gave me a small smile, "Well I hope I see you soon Y/n, and if you do end up coming to Hogwarts, I'll be there waiting with a certain pair of gingers." He told me making me smile in return. "Oh and you should get that." He Said pointing to the book in my hands, "I'll think about it, bye Ced." I said as he walked away, he turned and waved before walking out of the shop.
I ended up buying the book and enjoyed it so much, my uncle even bought himself his own copy.

-flashback over-

(Sorry for that boring part, but I really thought it showed Y/n and Cedrics background as friends.)

-Y/n POV-

"Y/n dear dinners ready." My uncle said opening my door, I nodded and put my book down before following him down stairs. I went and sat down at the counter next to him, "So how'd you like Hogwarts this year?" He asked. "It's was amazing, I'm glad I got to see the twins again." I replied, "What about that other boy?" He asked. "Cedric?" He nodded; "Oh he's just a friend, I forgot to tell you-me and Fred are actually dating." I added making him choke on his food, "What?" He asked wiping his mouth with his napkin. I gave him a awkward smile, "Wait until your father hears about this." He said. I laughed making him give me a confused look, "Sorry-just, you sound like Draco when you said that." I told him making him roll his eyes. "Don't ever compare me to that boy." He replied making me laugh even more.

"Alright stop laughing and eat your food." He said with a small chuckle, "Don't tell Draco that." He added.

—————————-
I'm so happy right now! I opened the app to 30 notifications of people who added falling harder to their list!!

(I know 30 notifications doesn't seem like a lot, but for me it is:)))

Question: Favorite Book (or show) at the moment?

My answer: The song of Achilles and Atyd