𝟚

(There are no dementors, also check out the new Cover!)

"Y/n wake up were almost there." I felt Adrian shake my shoulder. I groaned and sat up, "I'll be back I'm gonna go find my uncle." I told him. He nodded and grabbed something from his bag.

As I walked out of the compartment I heard a girl yelling, "Fine!" She huffed. I ignored it and continued walking.

As I passed the compartments I stumbled upon a compartment with a young red haired boy, a brown haired girl and a boy with jet black hair and glasses. My uncle was in the with them sleeping.

I recognized that fiery red hair from anywhere, "Ron." I exclaimed opening the compartment.

The red haired boy look at me, "Y/n?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. The boy next to my uncle and the brown haired girl gave each other confused looks as Ron ran over to hug me.

"You back!" He exclaimed, "yup." I replied. "Wait till Fred and George here about this! They'll go nuts!" He said again sitting down.

"Here let me introduce you to my friends." He told me. "This is Hermione Granger and that's Harry Potter." He said. My eye grew wide, "Harry Potter! Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n Black." I told the black haired boy.

I shook Hermione hand and smiled at her, "Are you and Ron dating?" I asked causing Ron to spit out whatever food he was eating.

"Oh no, me and Ron are only friends." Hermione said with a light blush on her cheeks. I saw Harry shake his head while Ron glared at him.

"Anyways, why'd you come in here Y/n?" Ron asked. "Oh I came to see what my uncle was doing." I replied. "I also came to see my favorite Weasley." I told him.

"The twins won't like that." He replied causing Hermione to chuckle.

After a few minutes my uncle finally woke up. "Y/n darling stay with them I need to go talk with the driver." He told me walking out of the compartment.

I went over in sat in his seat. "So Y/n how do you know Ron?" Asked Harry. "Our family's are really close, My mother was friends with Molly here at Hogwarts so we basically grew up together." I explained. Ron shook his head and went back to arguing with Hermione about something.

I looked at the time, "Sorry I guys I have to go, I'll see you later!" I told the trio before walking back to my compartment.

"Sorry I stayed a little longer than I should of." I told Adrian sitting across from him. "A little? It took you a extra half hour." He replied cocking an eyebrow. "Don't do that." I told him. "Why not?" He asked, "cause you look like a idiot doing it." I replied.

"Wow Y/n you've broken my heart. Your so mean." He said falling to the floor. "Get up you arse." I said pulling him up. "Your no fun." He told me, "I'm no fun?" I asked before ticking him.

"Y/n I'm sorry! Stop p-please." He said laughing. "That's what you get for being a ass." I told him. "This is gonna be a good year." He said sliding over to my seat and putting an arm over my shoulder.

(Time skip to The sorting:)

"I'm so excited!" I said beaming, "you've said it 5 times already." Adrian replied, "Don't act like you weren't this excited when you were getting sorted." I snapped back.