29

Y/n POV

I woke up to see Angelina was passed out on the floor and I was leaning against the pole of my bed. "Oh shit." I mumbled, I turned to my right and saw Katie wasn't in her bed. I quietly got up and checked what time it was, "We missed second period!" I whisper shouted. I ran over to Angelina and shook her awake, "what the hell Y/n, what's wrong?" She asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "We missed second period, we slept in." I told her. She shot up onto her feet, "Really?" She asked. I nodded and she hurried off to get dressed.

I grabbed my robes from my trunk and put them on, "Hurry up Angelina!" I called. "I'm coming, give me three more minutes!" She replied. I started to fix my hair and brushed my teeth, also putting on a little eyeliner before waiting at the door.

Angelina soon rushed out of the bathroom and grabbed her books before we headed down stairs. "Come on." I said, the halls were empty. Must have been third period. Suddenly Angelina pulled my arm backwards, "What?" I asked. "Filch." She replied. We both went into a broom closet waiting for him to walk past.
"I think he's gone." I whispered, she nodded and we stepped out of the closet. "Let's go."
We both went down the corridor and saw that the students were being sent out.

"Perfect." Angelina exclaimed, we looked through the crowd and found George and Lee. "Come on." I said grabbing Angelinas hand towards them. "Oh hey little lady's!" George exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and walked with them. Lee and Angelina parted firm us two and walked away. "So why weren't you in class?" George asked me, "Hangover." I replied. "You got drunk last night and didn't invite me for any?" He asked. "Shh not so loud dick." I said, he snickered, but his smiled soon faded.

"What?" I asked.
"Nothing."
"George what's wrong?"

He pointed behind me. There was Fred and Hannah sucking each other's faces out, I sighed and turned back to George. "Cant believe I'm related to that ass." George murmured, I nodded and we continued walking. When we walked past Fred and Hannah, Fred pulled away from her and looked at me. Our eyes locked but I looked away, he sighed. "You thinking about forgiving him?" George asked, "Definitely not, at least not for a while." I answered. "Good." George told me.

***

I was currently walking through the halls, most of the students were in the corridors so I went to the courtyard. I found a bench and sat down and opened a book, I fiddled with the ring Cedric gave me while reading.
The next thing I knew the book was slapped down onto the ground. I looked up to see Hannah, I rolled my eyes and picked up the book. "Nice ring." She said, I ignored her and kept on reading. She snatched the ring and examined it, "Give it back Hannah." I said standing up. "Who's this from? One of your boyfriends? Cedric, Adrian, which one?" She asked, "Like your the one to talk, you have a new boyfriend every other week. At least I can keep mine for a couple months." I told her.

"Now give back the ring." I ordered.
"I think I'm gonna keep it for myself." She replied with a smirk. She stuffed the ring in her bag and looked back at me. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her, "What are you gonna do? Hex me? Do it I dare you." She taunted. I put my wand down slightly, she laughed. "I knew you wouldn't. Your weak, just like your father." She told me, I quickly put my wand up and shot a spell at her that cause her to plum it backwards into the wall.

I went to her bag, which was on the ground, and grabbed the ring out of it. Slipping it onto my middle finger. I walked over to her, "Speak about my father or any of my friends and I loved so much worse." I told her, I flipped her off before walking off.

—————-
Sorry for the short ass chapter:/

Question: Comfort Movie?

My answer:
The breakfast club(I watched this last night)
Ferris Buellers day off
Mighty ducks