40

Y/n POV:

As me and Fred started dancing it was kind of awkward at first, but then we got into a rhythm and we're comfortable. I noticed he was staring at me and I chuckled, "Sorry." He mumbled. I smiled as he spun me around. "You expect me not to look at you? I mean come on, your gorgeous." He told me. I felt my cheeks heat up but soon realized what happened last time I fell for him, "Don't worry. I know what your thinking, I'm just being nice." He added.
Just being nice, oh.

"Y/n!" I turned around and saw Harry. "What's wrong now?" I asked, "Hermione. Her and Ron got in a fight and now she upset." He told me. I sighed, "Sorry Freddie." I said, turning to Fred. He nodded, "Go ahead." He said. I thanked him and went over to look for Hermione. "I'm gonna go up." Harry said.

I walked around a crowd of people and saw Hermione sitting on the steps crying. "Hermione what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Ron's a complete utter idiot." She said, I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "No boy is worth crying over." I wrapped a arm around her, "But you cried over Fred." She said. I bit the inside of my cheek, "Alright never-mind that. Why's Ron mad?" She wiped her eyes. "He got upset I went with Krum. He said I was wrong for hanging out with the 'opposing team', stupid really." She explained.

"Maybe if he asked you before Krum-"

"He doesn't deserve to go with me after the way he's been acting. Thinking Harry put his name in, really thinking I'd ditch the group for some quidditch player." She interrupted. At that moment I didn't know what to say, I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Fred.

He kneeled down, "Meet me at the black lake at eleven." He whispered. "Trust me." He added, I nodded and he stood up putting his hands in his pockets before walking away. I looked back at Hermione. "I'm sorry." I said, "Don't be. You go enjoy your time with Fred." She replied. I stood up, "Stand up." I told her. "What?" She asked. "Your going to have a good night, without any boys." I told her, I wiped her eyes and took her hand to the dance floor. "Let's dance." I said holding out my hand, "Now?" She asked. "Yes now!" I exclaimed, she smiled a little as I spun her around.

She soon seemed to forget all that happened and started having fun again. "Thank you." I smiled, "Of course."

Fred POV:

After I told Y/n to meet me by the black lake at eleven I took off my dress robes, leaving me in a white shirt, black pants, a tie, and shoes of course. I didn't want to go up just yet so I leaned against the wall and watched as Y/n talked to Hermione. She had said something that made Hermione smile, then she took the girls hand leading her to the dance floor. Spinning her around making Hermione smile.

That's the girl,
That's the girl I used to know.
The girl who'd make anyone smile just by saying a few things.
The girl I miss,
The girl I messed things up with,
The girl I hoped would soon realize how much I really love her.

-Time skip (Sorry)

I had been waiting at the black lake for Y/n to come for about thirty minutes. I had started to think she forgot to come. I laid onto my back, flat on the grass, looking at the stars above.
She's not coming,
Does she regret forgiving me?
"Sorry!"

I sat up and saw Y/n running down to me, still in her dress. "I didn't have time to change." She said sitting down next to me. "Don't worry, me nether." I said with a smile. She smiled and laid back onto the grass, "It's beautiful out." She said looking up, I looked up as well. "It really is, isn't it."

I turned my head to her. She was still looking up, the light of the moon shining on her. "Staring again are we?" She asked not looking at me. I quickly looked away from her, "Don't be embarrassed Freddie. I look at you all the time." She said sitting up. That's a step up, kind of, I guess.

I saw this was my chance to ask her something. I cleared my throat and she looked at me. "Wanna finish our dance?" I asked, "Why not?" She said standing up, I grabbed her hand and put my hands on her waist. "We have no music." I suddenly realized, "It's alright, we don't need it." She said putting g her hands around my neck.
——————

My Wattpad is messed up:(
I tried saving this chapter after starting to write it yesterday and it said I couldn't because I'm not logged in, but I've been logged in the whole time. 😐
So that sucks.

Question: someone you simp for but feel like you'll get judged for liking them?

My answer: Tom Riddle