47

Y/n POV

It was the last day of school, after the encounter with Sage we both came to an end that we should stay friends. Me and Fred never met up, which Angelina was happy about.

"Did you pack everything?" She asked, coming out of the bathroom. "Yes, Angelina." I replied, "Are you sure?" She asked again. "I'm sure." I told her. She smiled and sat down on her bed, "So uh.. where are you staying?" She questioned. "For summer," she added, "I'm staying with my father actually, my uncle said he'd be staying with us too." I answered. "So you'll get to live with him?" She asked, I nodded and she smiled brightly. "That's great!" She exclaimed. "What about Harry?"

I sighed, "Harry.. I didn't even think about that, shit. I can't let him stay with his aunt and uncle, I'm gonna go ask him." I said standing up. "Go ahead, you have time."Angelina said, I thanked her and went down to the common room. "Hermione?" I asked, the girl turned to me and smiled, "Hello Y/n." She said. "Do you know where Harry is?" I asked, "He should be coming back with Ron in a few minutes. You are welcome to stay with me if you'd like." She told me. "Thank you."

We waited about ten min until I saw Harry and Ron come in, "Harry," I said. He looked at me, "What's wrong?" He asked, "Would-" I took a breath. "Would you like to stay with me, my father and my uncle this summer?" I asked, he smiled. "Really? I don't have to stay with the Dursleys!" He said happily. "We can figure something out, I promise." I told him, he smiled and hugged me. I saw Hermione and Ron smile, he was quite close to Hermione. I smirked and let go of Harry.
"Go get packed," I said to Harry. He smiled quickly and went up to pack his trunk. "Come on Ron!" He exclaimed, "I'm coming, I'm coming." Ron said with a yawn.

***

Angelina went to go hang out with Lee so I was walking around the corridors. People were smiling  and laughing, enjoying their time. "Y/n," I looked back and saw Fred. "Fred," he looked at me, his hands were in his pockets. "Can we talk?" He asked, "Yea. I think we should," I replied. He nodded and came by my right as we started walking. "Are you and-" I shook my head, "No," I told him. "We both thought we were better off friends." Fred sighed, "Sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked confused, "I figure it was me that kind of ruined the 'kiss' thing." He explained.
"No Fred, we just didn't feel anything, it felt good and all-"

Yep, this weird. Talking to your ex about how much you liked another guy kissing you. "Nevermind." I quickly said. Fred chuckled and looked down at me, "Nice shoes." He said. I looked down to see my beat up converse. "Nice sweater," I told him. He had on a black sweater and jeans, "Mum made it." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's nice." I said, he smiled and looked away. "How's Adrian?" He asked, "You know. He's taking it rough, we all are, I feel bad." I replied.

Fred POV

"It's nice." She said, I smiled and looked away. Merlin this girl doesn't know how she makes me feel. "How's Adrian?" I asked, she sighed. "You know. He's taking it rough, we all are, I feel bad." She replied. "I can't imagine it," I started.

"What?" She asked. "Losing someone I love and care for." I told her, "Like what if I lost-" she cut me off, "Hannah?" She questioned. "No," I replied. "Then who?" You; I thought. "Nevermind." I said. She looked at me then at her shoes, "Do think you'd be able to come over this summer?" I asked. "Maybe. I was hoping to spend time with my father, I'll figure something out." She told me. Her father?
"You're staying with your father?" I asked, she nodded. "And my uncles staying," she added.
I smiled, finally.
The girl I had known forever who never grew up with her actual father, was finally going to get what she longed for. Her father was able to come back to her. Although she was never going to see her mother, she at least got her father.

I then realized how alike Y/n and Harry were. Both grew up without parents. Both wanted parents for the longest time, Y/n's dad came back, Harry is practically her younger brother. So they both get what they've wanted.

"Nevermind you coming, your spending time with your father." I told her. "Fred I can still-" I shook my head. "No. You've waited too long for him to be able to see you, you're going to enjoy your time with him." I said again. She smiled, and I smiled back. "Sit with me on the train?" I asked, "Maybe,"
She relied, before walking off. "What do you mean maybe?" I asked, she shrugged and kept walking. I chuckled and watched as she walked off.
"I can't wait to tell you." I said under my breath.

Y/n POV

I was sitting down in a compartment by myself, I had earbuds In and my feet on the seat across from me.Angelina and Lee already seemed to find a compartment of their own, leaving me. Adrian and Sage sat together and actually started to become friends, or at least that's what Hermione told me when she walked by there.

"Got room for one more?"

I looked to my right to see Fred at the door, "No." I replied. He looked taken back but I smiled. "Come in." He sat down on the other side of me. "Whatcha listening to?" He asked, I ignored his question and he took one of my earbuds out, "David Bowie? Again?" He asked. I shrugged and took the earbud back. "I brought you something." He told me. He pulled out the Marauders map, "I figured you should give it to your father and uncle," he said, "As a gift."
Time skip

We were getting off the train and I met up with Harry. "I'm so excited Y/n, thank you." He said as we stepped off. "Harry.." we turned to see his aunt and uncle, "Wait. What are they doing here, I thought Dumbledore said they didn't mind that I was coming with you." He said, he sounded worried. He looked back at his aunt then back to me. "Don't make me go with them, please." He said giving me a hug. "Harry-" he shook his head, "No, No. don't make me go." His voice broke. I felt a tear go down my cheek. It was sad how only a fourteen year old boy was afraid to go with his 'family'. I took his face in my hands, "Y/n you promised me. You said I didn't have to got with them!" He said, his eyes were filled with tears. "Please, Y/n."

"Come on boy!" I heard his uncle call. "Listen Harry," I said looking at him. "Your gonna be okay, if they hurt you or are mean, you write. I'll come get you and you can stay with us." I told him. "Dumbledore said I'd stay with you, he lied." Harry said, "I know, I know. I'm so sorry." I replied.

My uncle came over to us, "What's wrong? Harry?" He asked concerningly. Harrys Aunt came over and pulled him off of me, "Stop!" He exclaimed, trying to get out of her grip. "Y/n please..."

————-

Again, this chapter wasn't the best but ig it's okay.

Question: Favorite color? And why,

My answer: Brown. Idk it just seems calm.