𝟙

Fred POV
' Dear Y/n,
I'm sorry I haven't wrote back to you , things have been busy these past couple years. Also Harry Potter has come to school with me and George.I know it's been a few years but I wanted to check up on you and see how your doing. How are things back at home? Me and George miss you , Please write back soon.
P.S sorry for not writing back to your letters from years ago..
Love, Fred'

" Oi! Freddie what're you doing?" Asked George while sitting next me , " nothing" I replied quickly , " are you writing to Hannah again?" he said while smirking , " no I'm actually writing to Y/n." I said quietly. His smirk fading and his jaw dropped a little bit, " Y/n. You mean our Y/n?" He trailed off. " well yea, I thought I should write to her since we haven't talked since she moved away." I replied. " Fred you can't just write to her like nothing is wrong. You haven't replied to any of her letters for 3 years." George told me. " I know but.. you didn't either!" George shook his head and said " it doesn't matter now she probably thinks we forgot about her and don't care anymore. Also mums waiting for us down stairs it's time to go." He walked out of the room and went down stairs. I grabbed the letter and crumbled it up.

I sighed and fell back on my bed thinking about If I'd ever see Y/n again , I missed her so much. I miss her smile , I missed doing pranks will her. And of course I miss the nights she came over to the burrow, and we'd go outside and goof off while our parents talked. I wonder if she misses me and George...

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Y/n pov
" Y/n dear hurry please, we wouldn't want you to be late!" Yelled my uncle Lupin from down stairs. " coming I'm almost done!" I yelled back , I brushed my h/c locks and put on a sweater and some jeans. You had definitely Changed over 3 years, you had grown into a beautiful women. You weren't that shy little girl anymore you had gotten more confidence then ever. You had eventually gotten over the twins not writing to you, so that was one thing that helped boost your confidence. " Y/n!" Yelled my uncle again , " Coming!" I groaned.

After I put on my outfit , I walked down stairs. " New robes?" You asked your uncle. " oh yes, got to look professional for the job you know?" He said with a bright smile. You walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a apple, " What was Hogwarts when you were a kid?" You asked. " well you see, when I was in Hogwarts that's when I met your dad, and we became best friends. With James and Peter  of course" He said. You smiled and sat down at the counter. " anyways you excited?" You asked , " yes but I'm actually quite nervous too." He said. " why?" He sighed and started again " well got to make a good impression, I am working for the headmaster now." He replied. You nodded and continued to check your trunk to see if you had everything. " oh shit." You whispered, you ran back up the stairs and grabbed the bracelet on your desk that Fred and George had given you. You smiled at the bracelet and ran back down the steps.

" ready to go darling?" He asked. You nodded and grabbed your trunk. You followed him outside and got in the car. " so you excited?" He asked while starting the car up. " I guess, but what if I see You know the twins there and Angelina.What's gonna happen it's been 3 years!" You exclaimed. " I say you catch up with them, you obviously still care about them" he said while looking down at the bracelet The twins had given you for your birthday. You sighed and looked out the window for the rest of the ride thinking of what was gonna happen when you saw them again.

Time skip

    " alright Y/n it's time!" Your uncle said cheerfully, you nodded and ran through the platform wall. As you got through you opened your eyes. " wow" you blurted out , on your right there was a big red train that read ' Hogwarts express' you smiled and walked over waiting for your uncle. " Oh come on Ginny keep up!" Said a familiar voice. You looked to your left to see the Weasley family getting ready to go on the train, your eyes looked around at the family. But they locked with someone's, they felt so familiar. They were Fred's, you to stared at each other. Oh how you missed talking with him and goofing off. "Y/n dear are you ready to go?" Asked your uncle from behind you. " oh yea sorry.." you mumbled, you smiled slightly at Fred and walked with your uncle.

" was that?" You asked " Fred? Yes" he replied. " do you think he recognized me?" You asked again, " probably not you've changed quite a bit." He said while stepping onto the train. " I'll go find a different compartment, go make some friends" said your uncle while smiling. You nodded and walked down the hall trying to find a place to sit. You came across a compartment and opened the door,  inside there was a boy with Blackish brown hair. " do you mind if I sit here , there's no where else?" You asked. " no uh not at all." He said smiling lightly, " I'm Adrian. Adrian Pucey" he said while shaking your hand. " Y/n Black" you replied.

" wait your really Y/n Black, your dads Sirius Black!?" He asked shocked. " yea, I guess I am. Anyways what's the big deal with my dad." You asked confused on why he was so shocked. " y-your dad he kind of escaped from Azkaban" he choked out. Your smile had faded and your jaw dropped slightly, " what do you mean he escaped?" You asked. " here-" he said while coming to sit by you. He opened his bag and pulled out a copy of the daily profit, " I think it's better if you read it" he said handing the paper to you. You nodded and took the paper, on the front page was your father.

Fred POV
As me and the rest of my family walked to get on the train my eyes locked with a girls, they felt so familiar. The were warm and friendly.
Y/n. The eyes belonged to Y/n we stared at each other till her uncle came and tilted his head to the train. She nodded and smiled at me , oh how I missed her smile. This smile she gave me wasn't like her others before , this smile held sadness deep inside it. She had change a lot, she had gotten more beautiful. ( Fred had a small crush on you when you were younger)

" Freddie you alright there?" Asked George , " oh yea let's go" I replied. We walked on to the train, Y/n wasn't there so she must have already found a compartment. " Oi Freddie come." George said , I followed him into a compartment with Lee and Angelina. I sat next to Angelina, " how was your summer Fred?" She asked. " it was good yours?" I asked. "It was good, I hung out with Lee most of the summer actually." She replied, " we're kind of a thing I guess." Said Lee while rubbing his neck. I looked at Angelina and Lee they were both blushing madly. I glad to have her stop following me around, " Hey Freddie." Said a voice from the door. " oh hi Hannah." I replied, I looked to my side to see George and Lee smirking at me. I glared back at them and smiled at Hannah, Don't get me wrong Hannah is pretty but she's not the most like able person. " how was your summer?" She asked, " good, I can't talk right now." I replied. She huffed " fine we'll talk later!" She groaned, and stormed away.

" Something wrong Fred"  asked Lee. " me and George gotta tell you something." I Replied, I had to tell them about Y/n and how she was coming to Hogwarts. " well spit it out we don't have all day!" Said Angelina. " Y/n's back." I said blankly. " wait really?" Asked Lee , " yea." Said George. " Well this is great, Fred you can finally tell her how you feel!" Said Angelina excitedly. " no,no,no. I can't tell her how I feel, it's been 3 years she probably has a boyfriend from back home. I'm not even sure if I like her anymore." I replied , Angelina Frowned at the last sentence, " But Fred we all know you two liked each other when you were younger! Everyone wants you guys together!" She said. " it doesn't matter she probably doesn't care." I murmured. " I'm coming to go change into my robes. " how much you wanna bet he has feelings for her still?" Asked Angelina while going to sit by Lee, " I don't need to bet on it, we all know." Said George.

| ( Hannah )
blonde hair
brown eyes
freckles
pale skin |

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Y/n POV
" thank you for showing me that." You said with a light smile, " no problem, anyways what house do you wanna be in?" Asked Adrian. " oh I hope I'm a Gryffindor like my father." You replied, he nodded his head a small smile " ok,ok Gryffindor. Not bad but I think you'd make a better Slytherin." He said. " and why's that?" you said while raising a eyebrow. " so we could be in the same house together duh!" He said cheerfully. The two of you began to laugh and continue talking, you even told him about Fred and George, Angelina too. He was surprised that you had feelings for Fred,you got tired after a while and rested your head on Adrians shoulder. " I know we've only met but I think your one of the best friends I've ever had." Said Adrian while stroking your hair. " me too." You replied smiling again.

Thank you so much for reading this, sorry it took forever to get this first chapter out. I'm just editing some before I post:)