54

Y/n POV

I was currently packing my trunk. I was going back to school in a week so figured I'd pack early. "So uh, what happened a couple nights ago?" I turned and saw my father at the door. "Nothing happened." I told him. He nodded, "So everything George told me about 'you and Fred alone' and 'you two 'talking' was a lie?" I nodded, "Yep." I lied. "You're such a horrible liar. I know you two were together-"

I then interrupted him. "Me and Fred are definitely not together and I can promise you we won't ever be again." My father sighed, "Another lie." He said quietly. "What?" I was confused.

"You're lying. I know, your uncle knows, Fred knows himself. You two will find each other again." He said blankly. "You don't know what you're talking about." I said packing a shirt into my trunk. "How much do you wanna bet?" He asked with a smirk, "I bet you 10 gallons you two end up together." He said. I thought for a second, this was a bet I knew I was gonna win. "Fine. But only because I know I'll win." I told him. He snickered, "Confident are we?" I raised an eyebrow, "Besides, me and Sage started going out. Fred had his chance and he cheated, I'd never get back together with him." I told him. He shrugged and sat on my bed.

"You're gonna lose." I looked up and saw Harry at the doorway. I looked at my father, "He stayed the night." I nodded and looked back at Harry. "How come?" I asked. He sighed, "You two still care," he said, "He protects you and you protect him. You still care about him. Although you two might act like you're mad or you just don't care, you do. You care a lot." He told me. "You two are completely out of your minds." I said, "You know we're right, Y/n." My father said, "Sirius, Harry. Leave her be." My uncle said standing behind Harry.

My father and Harry left, leaving my uncle. He sat on my bed and patted the spot next to him. I got up and sat down next to him, "Look," he started. "I know right now it may seem that you and Sage are in some kind of relationship. But, you'll soon realize-" I shook my head. "No! What don't you guys understand? Me and Fred are never getting back together!" I said. I was so sick of it. My father, Harry and my uncle. I thought they were mad he cheated, how come they wanted me to get back with him? It was complete nonsense!

"Look, Y/n," my uncle started again. "I know he cheated. But, I want you to know that he didn't fall out of love with you." At that moment I was confused, he didn't fall out of love with you. What was that supposed to mean? He obviously wasn't in love in the first place if he cheated. "He just wasn't ready, he wasn't thinking. He had feelings for both you and Hannah. He was in love with two people at the same time." He explained it to me.

"He's always loved you,"

***

Once I finished packing my trunk I decided to write to Sage.

Dear Sage,

Although I'm sad you had to leave, how are you doing at your uncle's? Hopefully well. Also, I was wondering if you wanted to come to town with me in a couple days. Since we start school in a week I wanted to do something fun. If you cannot make it, that's fine. Hopefully I'll get to see you again before school starts. Another thing, make sure to keep painting, your doing really good, don't give up.

Love, Y/n

***

I came downstairs and saw Harry sitting on the couch alone. "Hey Harry." I said sitting down next to him. He turned to me, "You're not mad at me, right?" He asked. I shrugged, "Y/n I'm sorry, I was just telling the truth-" I shook my head. "It's alright, Remus explained." I told him. "Oh."

We sat there and talked a little about the tournament. "He's back, you know." He said, "Who?" I asked. "Voldemort." He answered. "What?" I asked, "I saw him there. He was there with Peter, and the rest of them." I then became uneasy. "Well shit." I mumbled, Harry gave me a frown. "You believe me right?" He asked, I looked at him. "Of course I do." I told him. He smiled with reassurance, "That's good to hear. Some people thought I was going crazy. Thought I was lying to start something." He said.

"All the best people are crazy, Harry."

We turned and saw my father. "It's true." He said, "You'll soon see. They may think you're out of your mind now. Just wait, they'll see."

Alright then. I stood up and walked over to the stairs. "Come with me for a second, Y/n." My father said. I nodded confusingly and walked with him. I looked over at Harry, 'What's going on?' I mouthed. He shrugged and watched as my father brought me to a separate room.

"What's wrong?" I asked. My father cleared his throat, "So uh- reckon Harry told you?" I snickered. "Weren't you behind us when we asked about it?" I asked. "Oh shut up." He said sarcastically. "Anyways," he started, "I need you to watch after him. I need you to be more protective over that boy. If you know who is really back, bad things are gonna happen." He explained. "Of course. I'd never let him get hurt. He's like a little brother to me," I sighed, "If he ever got hurt I'm not sure what I'd do." My father nodded in agreement.

Harry POV

I tried listening to Y/n and Sirius' conversation. "I need you to watch after him. I need you to be more protective over that boy. If you know who is really back, bad things are gonna happen." I heard Sirius say. "Of course. I'd never let him get hurt. He's like a little brother to me." I heard Y/n answer. I smiled to myself, a little brother to her. Y/n really was great, she was like an older sister to me. So that made me happy. It made me feel as if some pet of my 'family' was actually real. "If he ever got hurt I'm not sure what I'd do."

Y/n cares. I smiled and went to sit back down on the couch as I heard them finish their conversation. Y/n came down and sat down next to me. "So uh, little brother now?" I asked, she rolled her eyes. "It's alright. You're like an older sister," she smiled and I put my head on her shoulder. "Thank you Y/n." I said, she hummed in response. "Thank you chosen one." She said. I shoved her away lightly, making her chuckle. "Oh come on Harry, have a bit of fun." She said with a smile. "I am. In fact I'm more fun than you." I said. "Harry lying isn't a very good thing to do." She said with a smirk. "I hate you." I said.

"Hurtful words. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to recover." She said, putting the backside of her hand to her forehead dramatically. I scoffed, "Y/n stop annoying him." I heard my uncle say. "Yea Y/n stop annoying me." I mocked. "Asshole." She mumbled, making me laugh.

"Y/n!"

———————

Sorry this was kind of a boring chapter:/

Question: Favorite underrated female character in the Harry Potter films?

My answer: Fleur