𝟙𝟘

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

"Y/n we're sorry about what just happened if we would have-" George began. "Its alright, I'll get over it." I replied. I saw Lee whisper something in Angelinas ear then smile. "Y/n how about me and you spend the rest of the day together and do something fun while the boys go do something else." She suggested.

I shrugged and agreed.

Angelina kissed Lees cheek and went to the Gryffindor towers. "Bye George, bye Lee, bye Ced." I said before jogging to catch up with Angelina.

(The Gryffindor dorms)

"Angie I'm gonna change out of these wet clothes." I told her causing her to smile at the nickname. She nodded and got changed too.

I put on some sweatpants and a Gryffindor
T-shirt. "Alright so what you wanna do? It's almost 4." I asked. "I'll be back." Angelina told me stepping out of the dorms and going down stairs.

I was confused but ignored it and grabbed a few vinyls my uncle gave me that reminded him of my dad.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, 'I'll see you again.' His words repeatedly my head, what'd happen if I didn't and he was killed.

(Or worse expelled, I'm sorry I had to)

Angelina came back after 15 minutes with fire whiskey and a record player in her hands. "Where'd you get all that?" I asked standing up. "Took it from McGonagalls office." She replied.

I nodded and took the record player and put it down on one of the tables.

We both got a little drunk even when we weren't supposed to, but it didn't matter we had a good time.

We played a couple of songs and sung to every one. All of my thoughts I had were now gone, I was having to good of a time to think.

"Ever here this?" I asked playing a song called Dancing Queen by Abba. My father showed me this song, him and me would dance to this song when I was younger.

I grabbed her hand and spun her around singing. She laughed and sung along with me.

We continued dancing for a while and once and while tripped over our own feet or each other's.

"You feelings better now?" She asked, "definitely." I replied.

"I haven't had this much fun in years." I exclaimed still dancing around with her, "me either, we should do this more often." She replied.

She grabbed her hair brush and started singing into it, I laughed and took another sip of the fire whiskey. But ended up spitting it out when she tripped on her trunk.

"Come on, get up and dance with me!" She said standing back up and pulling me up to spin me around still singing.

(Fred POV)

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked, George shook his head while Lee stood up, "yea I do, let's go see what they're doing." he said.

We all stood just below the stairs and listened. "Abba?" George asked. "Good music taste." Lee added. I smiled knowing what song they were listening to.

Dancing Queen. Y/n's favorite song, I can't remember I time she listened to that song without talking about her dad and uncle.

She was definitely her dads girl. I remember how devastated she was when her dad was in Azkaban. She cried everyday. It was even worse when her mum left and she had to move away with her uncle.

"You alright Freddie?" George asked, "oh yea. I'm gonna go up." I replied walking up the stairs to the boys dorms.

"He definitely regrets what he said." Lee mumbled to George, "old news, I already knew that." George replied.

I ignored them and went up.

(Y/n POV)

"Ooo play this one." She said handing me another vinyl, "hopelessly devoted to you?" I asked. "Yes, my mother loved this song." She replied, I nodded and put it on.

I stood up and laughed as she swayed her head to the music singing along.

I got and started singing next to her, "Forget Fred if he doesn't like you he's a idiot." She told me wrapping an arm around me.

I smiled at her then sat there with her listening to the song.

"Your a good friend Angie." I told her, she smiled at me then out her head on my shoulder. "You too." She replied.

We sat there as a few songs played until we both got tired.

"Y/n I'm gonna go to bed." She said walking over to her bed and falling asleep quickly.
I sighed and sat on my bed. 'We're just friends'
I thought to myself.

*Flashback*

"Y/n stay here with your mother!" My father exclaimed as three men tried pulling him out the door. "You have the wrong person he didn't do it!" I yelled at the men. "Don't worry about me darling, I'll see you again." He assured me, "I promise."

I watched as the men took my father away from our home. My mother holding me back as I tried to go and save him, "Y/n dear come with me." I looked to my left to see my uncle also my dads best friend Remus. "Y/n go with him." My mother told me, "I can't what about dad!" I exclaimed as tears were coming down my face. "We can't do anything about it darling, but you heard him. He promised you'd see you again." She told me before pulling me into a hug.

*flashback over*

I shot up with my face sweaty from the flashback nightmare I had. My father being taken away and my mother sending me off to live with my uncle.

I hated that day, my least favorite day of the whole year. It'd remind me of that same night, I got up and went to the bathroom to get a glass of water.

I washed my face and took a sip of the water sighing. 'I promise'

————-
Thank you so much for 651 reads!

Question: What's a ship you dislike?

My answer: Dramione ( I'm sorry it just annoys me so much)