Chapter twenty.

Hello guys,I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was kinda sick and needed rest,how are y'all? Please stay safe and healthy.
Thank you guys for supporting me,I love you all.

Inaya's P.O.V

When I was done talking to ya Hameeda,I turned only to see Aryan,I started wondering if he heard all I said but then told myself I did not care.

He was looking at me and so was I, I wasn't ready for him to see me as some weakling. When he didn't say a thing, I carried on with what I was doing before ya Hameeda called,setting up my delivery box,when I look at my baby cloths I feel so much love and peace inside of me,I placed my hand on my stomach, feeling my baby bump,it has started showing how much he can't wait to see it,tell me I will be fine but I can't, he hurt me so bad and I am going to show him that he is wrong and also show him that just because I was quiet doesn't mean I couldn't have feelings.

I finished arranging the stuff I had and kept the box in my closet went back to the room, took of my shirt and wore a tank top and sweats,switched off the lights and went to bed and Aryan was standing there all the while,I didn't say anything to him neither did he.

Morning.

I woke up in the morning with a back pain,it was nothing I have felt before,it got to the point I started crying, I checked my phone to see if my sister have arrived but there was no calls,I wanted calling zeezee but I know how she is,She'll be so worried,so I called Hanifa who is also a doctor,she promised to drop by before going to work.

So I decided to try and take my bath in the mean time before she came.

I got out of the shower And wore a sweat pant and a crop top,I didn't bother with any undies, because they make me so uncomfortable,I decided to walk round my room while trying hard not to think of my baby daddy that is few feet away from us.

Aryan's P.O.V

I heard the bell and went to check it,knowing it was Nabil but when I got there,I saw a lady I never saw before.

"Hello,how may I be of help?" I asked being polite but she gave me a kind of look that scared me.

"I'm herd to see your wife, I am hers and the baby's doctor, she called complaining today,so I stopped by." she explain which she knew she doesn't owe me an explanation but it seemed as though she gave me that piece of information to make me feel guilty,which I did.

"Sure,come in please." after letting her in I waited outside,it's not like I can go in there anyways.

Nabil came over but I wasn't even paying him attention, all I was worried about was my wife and baby,ya rabbi,how is she doing? What could be wrong with her? Is the baby ok?

I sat down on the floor close to her bedroom door,waiting on the doctor to come out while thinking about all the horrible things I did to her,my attitude towards her was horrible! I remembered when ammi asked me to take care of her,She'll be heart broken when she learns of anything of this sort. She didn't train me to be anything remotely close to this,I have let my mom down and she will be so pissed at me when she founds out,what was wrong with me? How could I have done that to the world's most innocent being,they saying was right never mess with a person that was being quiet for their quietness was their greatest strength and they chose to do that I'm order to tame the beast within.

God! I pray she forgives me before it reaches the elders,I didn't know what will become of me,my dad could careless but my mom will be so disappointed.

Few minutes later the doctor came out and I jumped up going close to her.

"Doctor,how is she? Are they OK? Do we need to get them to the hospital?, what exactly is wrong with her,please? " she gave me a confused look and contemplated before finally opening up.

"It's nothing major, it's something most pregnant women go through, just normal back aches and also difficulty breathing,we usually call those brax and hicks , she needs to exercise more often to help with her breathing and back aches,she should also be hydrated, that is very important,oh and I prescribed some vitamins,she said her brother will get them.
Listen,I know she's angry at you but she loves you,try to win her back and do it right asshole,you mess with her you mess with us,we won't hesitate to kill and burry you six foot under the ground,try me." she warned and excused herself, I was speechless I have never been that scared of a lady before,I went in the room and found her on her laptop,I guess she was watching, I asked to see the prescription buy she didn't say a word,so I searched the bedsides and when I got it,I went to go get the drugs.

My wife and my baby! I never knew I'd say that but here I was,saying those words with so much pride,thank you ya rabbi for everything.

Everything happened so fast, I didn't know how to handle this and it's driving me crazy.

I got all drugs, went back to the house only to find my wife and best friend laughing at some sort of joke.
I like the idea that my wife works for someone I know, he's a great business dealer

I went over to her,Just to see if she'll say something but what she did shocked me for a lil while though.

............
Thank you guys for always reading don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT&
SHARE.

LOVE YOU ALL.