Chapter thirteen

Aryan's P.O.V

  “Dude! What the hell is wrong with you? When are you planning on going back home huh?! ”

Nabil has been here yelling at me since forever asking when I'll be going back home,he didn't tell me the reason tho.

Naya,I miss her so much,her cooking and everything, I have come to accept the fact that I am attracted to her physically only and that's the reason I have been acting weird.

“Ar! Your wife is in the hospital, she said they have been admitted. ”

Wait what?!

“They? What do you mean they? ”

“That's what she told me too and I was wondering if.....”

“wondering if what? ” he shook Hus head and I checked my planner to see if her sister arrived and yes they did already.

“She was talking about she and her sister, her sister is giving birth here.”

“So when are you going to see her? ” I looked at him wondering why he cares so much for her,she's my wife not his.

“I'll go when I'm ready,okay?

“please do,she sounded sick. ”

I'm so glad we changed the topic and cause my mind kept wondering to her.

Two days later

I got ready to go visit my dearest wife in the hospital,taking her favorite... Coffee flavored ice cream,I noticed we had only that flavor at home when I went back to get my stuff.

I decided to wait on that idiot that likes my wife.
I know he just cares about her like any normal friend would but it pisses me off sometimes.

“finally!! You decided to show up,let's go.” I barked and drove off.

Inaya's P.O.V

   It has been three days and I'm still admitted in the hospital,ya Hameeda is admitted too,her baby is being monitored as well.

I was excited today because my Abbas is on his way here,ammi couldn't make it because she was still sick but I can manage with one I guess.
Zeezee has been here looking after my every need,not allowing me to do any hard work and today she decided we should play a game of spin the bottle.

She spun the bottle and it landed on me,so she was going to ask me a question and I'm sure it's not a nice one because of the mischievous smirk on her pretty face.

“Tell me how you feel about your husband. ” she rolled her eyes at the word husband.

“He's aiit,I mean,he might be annoying most of the times but he's a good guy I know. The situation we found ourselves in made him feel a bit off about everything but he's good,there times I found him talking to himself about me,there are times I see him smile when he eats my cooking,he's just amazing,even though he dislikes me,I can't bring myself to hate him and now that his baby is growing inside of me makes it harder to hate him.”
  Zeezee waited until I finished and she gave me a polite smile,I didn't have to spell it to her,she knew I loved my husband.

It was my turn to ask her and I asked one of the questions Zeezee hates to be asked.

“Zeezee,when do you plan on settling down? ” she rolled her eyes and said when Allah says so.

Thirty minutes later we got tired of the game and we decided to watch some TV, she turned it on while I was busy going through my phone, I searched my call log to see if my husband called but there was nothing, I checked to see if my Abba called too but there was nothing.

I heard loud noises coming from the TV and when I raised my head up,zeezee turned the TV off.

“Zeezee! Why did you do that? I wanted to see what they were saying. ” I scolded

“it was nothing Naya,now come,you haven't seen your sister all day and her baby too. Let's go stroll around and see ya hameeda.” OK that's strange,whenever I ask to go see them,she be like ‘the doctor said you should take some rest not walk around and now she's suggesting I go see them?! Whatever, I will go and see them before she changes her mind.

Seeing my little niece made me so happy, she was so cute masha Allah,with nothing to worry about,her small hands and foots are the cutest things,when she smiles, she brightens the whole room. No doubt she was loved by so many,even her pediatrician adored the little bundle of joy,her maama loves her so much, her dadaa is another issue,that girl is his life,he loves her with everything he got,I never heard ya Saif make such noises but I see him doing that with his daughter which was supper adorable.

We rounded our greeting and headed back to my room where I saw commotion coming from the main entrance of the hospital, people were being rushed in and it was hard to watch,ya Rabbi,grant them quick Shifa and grant their family sabr.

I continued walking back to my room when a particular figure made me stop dead in my tracks,could it be?

I was so shocked,trying my best not to believe, I walked towards the body lying on the bed slowly, when I finally got there, I inspected the body and my eyes landed on it,the wrist watch.

“No,no,no! I chanted,I brought out my phone and gave it a ring,no answer, where the hell is ya saif? Could it be?.... Ya Allah no! Please.

How can it be,I walked to it and opened the cover and it was as if my breath was knocked right out of me.

“Noooooo!”

.Ya salam!.

Hello beautiful people, how are y'all doing? How was the weekend?
Here us an update loves,iblove you guys remember that. Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT &
RECOMMEND.

LOVE YOU ALL.