Chapter seven

Jummat Kareem y'all. I hope this day brings more happiness to you and your family.

Inaya's P.O.V

I can not believe that actually happened, how could he? I thought he was a gentle man but it turned out he's just as much a jerk as most guys. After lying there for awhile,I got up and  went back to my room,took a much needed bath to cleanse myself,reading me if the horrible yet amazing scent of my husband's Cologne, when I was all done,I brought out my mat and prayed,asking the Almighty to please grant me peace of mind,grant me sabr and many other things a wife will need,I have told my myself more times than I can remember that I will be very patient with my husband and this marriage.

When it was morning I went downstairs to make breakfast for both of us,we will be leaving this night,flying over to a country I know no one from,I sighed and continued eating my sandwich and coffee when I heard Aryan's room door being opened, I froze for a moment not knowing what to say to him but later continued eating cause what's done is done.

Aryan's P.O.V

When I came out of my room,I saw her seating on the dinning table eating breakfast,I wanted talking to her about last night but I was so nervous, I couldn't talk to her and that's not like me,I'm Aryan,I do what I want but with her it's different.
She paid me no mind and when I sat down on the dinning table attempting to talk to her she got up and brought me my breakfast,she settled it on the table when our hands touched for a little period of time then she jerked it from me,it was as if I electrocuted her or something.

“Sorry bout that.” she said and went back to the living room,grabbing her macbook pro and started doing God knows what,I felt really sorry for her and I still didn't apologize,I'm sure that's as not how she wanted it to happen but well,what done is done,we move on.
I finished my breakfast and went over to her.

“Inaya,you should get ready,our flight is at 8:00pm sharp,I'm heading out for now,will come and get you by six,so be ready by then.” I said and she nodded and mumbled an OK.

I rushed to my car and race to my buddy's condo.
“Hey man,what is an ango doing here the morning of his wedding night? You're suppose to be with her,taking care of her. By the way,how was last night?.” I almost choked on my drink,remembering how last night went.

“By the look on your face,you must have done something. What did you do mate?.”

“I touched her without her consent. ” I said sounding stupid. I mean she's my wife,a part if me said and the other part was rooting for her,saying I shouldn't have done it that way.

“What do you mean by ‘You touched her without her consent ’? ”

“I practically forced myself on her.” I said not looking at his face,Nabil is all about respecting women and everything. I could feel his burning gaze on me.

“Aryan you're nothing but a pig,what nonsense, how could you? That girl was given to you as an Amana,why would you hurt her like that?” he cursed with so much anger rolling off of him.

“She's OK man,she made breakfast this morning fa.”

“So?! She made breakfast because she had to eat and also feed her husband, unlike you,she's trying to make things work but you do nothing but push her. Did you say sorry? ” he asked with hope,I shook my head and he lost it.

“How could you man? First you took her innocence by force and not apologize? What freaking coward does that? ”  I have seen Nabil this angry only once.

“Look bruh,it's not your problem but mine. Let me handle it the way I want to.” immediately I said that he punched the living day light out of me.

“Dude!” I screamed in shock.

“Get out of my house before I break your bones. If it was none of my business you shouldn't have come to me then. Get out!” he screamed at me and I think my hatred for that girl just multiplied.

I took my stuff and went out,driving around Abuja street.

I drove around and finally stopping at a restaurant to eat lunch.

“Is this seat taken? ” A fine fair skinned girl asked with her whole thirty two showing. I shook my head and she took the seat.

“What can a handsome fella be thinking about this hard ?” she asked me being all flirty and I think I just found my cure for the frustration I am feeling.

We chit chatted for a while and she offered for me to join her in her hotel room and I agreed,we went there and I can see that she's really all I needed.

“That was amazing, thank you.” laila shamelessly said.

“Don't thank me please. I gotta go pick my wife,we're leaving for our honeymoon. ” I said and rolled my eyes.

“You must not like this wife of yours to have slept with me before your honeymoon. ”

“Like is a small word,I hate her,I can't stand her. Hey,give me your number, when I come back we should hang out.”
I asked for her number which she gave me happily and I got up to dress. When I was finally done,I gave her a kiss and went out the hotel and off to meet my lovely wife,note the sarcasm.

Inaya's P.O.V

I sat there waiting for him to come back for an hour and the half and he's not back yet,so I got up to make something for me to eat when I hear the gate being opened.

He came in and went straight to his room without saying anything and I ignored him too,carrying on with my Burger,then went back to my laptop to continue my work.

Twenty minutes later he came out carrying our bags and I got up to help him which he declined and asked me to  get in the back of the car.

I texted my mom,dad,ya hameeda and ya
Saif telling them we are about to leave which they all replied with a ‘safe trip baby,will talk to you when you finally land’

We got to the airport and because we were late,we didn't sit down instead we headed to the departure queue and did all our formalities and boarded our plain.

When he sat close to me,he looks somehow but I couldn't place my head around it.

I can't help but worry about how my life over there will be like.

Hello beautiful people,here us an update.
Please,Dan Allah don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And recommend.

If you don't comment I won't know what you like and what you don't, okay? Please.
Have a beautiful weekend.