Chapter twenty one

Hey guys,thank you to everyone out there that reads and vote for my book,I really appreciate it and I love you guys to the moon round and back.

Inaya's P.O.V

"Nabil and I were busy having a heart to heart conversation when Aryan came in,I looked at him  got up and hissed then dragged the curtains, I didn't want to see him or talk to him, I never thought I'd see the day when I become like this,Aryan has really hurt me,like,what the hell.

We were still talking when Nabil excused himself to go answer his friend.

Few minutes later he came back with a plastic bag and gave it to me,I asked where it was from and he said they are the drugs Hanifa prescribed, Aryan got them for me,I told him I wasn't taking it and he pleaded with me but I didn't budge,then he came in

"Inaya,I know you are mad at me but please take the drugs,you need them and the baby needs it too,please don't be stubborn and take them and I swear I will get out of your face." That was not what I wanted, I wanted him to stay and see how much he hurt me,I am so going to hurt him and crush his ego.

I took the medicine and took them and sat back down,I felt tired, so I excused myself and left to my room saying bye to Nabil.

I slept for so long when I woke up it was late in the evening.

I went to the kitchen to get water when I heard a voice like my sister scolding someone.

I went to the living room and there she was in all her awesome glory.

"Ya hameeda" I called out and they all turned to me.

"Baby girl!" ya hameeda and ya saif shouted and came to me,ya saif stepped back for ya hameeda to hug me first.

"Inaya,how are you doing? Hope you are doing good and this moron is not stressing you." she glared at him and I shook my head,she kissed my cheek and moved back.

"Hey there princess,how are you doing? I miss ya"
ya saif said and gave me a bear hug.

"Habiby,you're forgetting she's pregnant ko?"

"Oh,my bad,it's just that my baby sis is all grown and I miss her so much,miss having her around."
He said and they both looked sad.

"Its okay ya Saif,I missed you too,it's been...different,how is ammi and Abba?"

"They are doing good,you still haven't had the courage to tell them you're expecting ba? " Ya Hameeda asked and I lowered my gaze.

She sighed and took my hand and we went and sat down on the love seat in the living room.

"How are you holding up?" she asked.

"Not good honestly, I am a mess always."

"You miss him huh? You can forgive him and let bygone be bygone or stand up for yourself and show him he can't treat you how ever he wants."

Aryan's P.O.V

When Saif went to the guest room to tuck their little girl in,I couldn't help but go and listen to their conversation.

"I do miss him ya hameeda, everytime I have an issue with the pregnancy I wanted him to be there,tell me everything will be fine, tell me I'm going to be fine, our baby will be fine. I wanted him to feel his baby,to kiss my stomach and create a bond with his child,I want him to be the best dad just like Abba,I am scared ya hameeda, my whole life was spent at home,I don't really know much,I still get those panic attacks but alhamdulillah for zeezee and Hanifa,they have been helping with my panic attacks and therapy, I wanted him to be there with me but he never was,so i don't think I can just forget all the time I needed him but he wasn't here and move on."
Ya hameeda looked at me with pity which was not what I wanted right now I need someone to make me strong enough to pull through with this.

Hearing her say that broke my heart and I realised just how much I have hurt the woman carrying my child...my baby.

"But Naya,it's his baby too,you have to forgive him someday. "

"Of course i will forgive him someday and for the record,its my baby not his,he wasn't there when I almost lost this child,he wasn't there to feel its first kick,he wasn't here and that showed me I didn't need him to take care of my baby,I am doing well and for this child, I am working on myself and I promise ya hameeda, I will give this baby everything he or she will ever need in shaa Allah."

Ya salam,could she be that mad not to give me rights over my child? I can't even complain because I hurt her bad.

"Except a father? Inaya I will support you through it but don't take long okay,I could see the remorse in his eyes earlier, he didn't even try to defend himself, he just kept saying he was sorry,I know he is for some weird reason. Oh and since I am here,we are going to go shopping and he/she is going to get everything they need. And I am will be here to walk you through this pregnancy, okay?."

I am really glad to hear that she has people that support her but game on,I have to win you back mi armor.

I am going to dedicate all my time trying my hardest to get you back and I am not stopping until I win you back.

I brought out my phone and called the only person I know can help me solve this problem, I pray I get you back soon,because seeing you like this hurts mi armor.

Here you are guys,Enjoy.

Oh and please vote,it means a lot.