Chapter Twenty Four

Hello guys,how have y'all been? Hope you are all doing good and staying out of harms way?.

Enjoy reading.

Inaya's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks and I wake up with a different kind of headache, I just wish I didn't have to go through this,I am trying my best to live my best life and love my family but for some reason I have this nagging feeling inside me.

Lately my parents have been distant a lot, we talk for like ten minutes and then they hang up,I miss them so much.

My due date was getting closer,the bond between my baby and I skyrocketed to the top and so has my relationship with Aryan.

He has been the most supporting husband, always there for check ups and other stuff like baby shopping, mommy cravings and more.

A week ago I had a huge craving for this African dish Tuwo and miyan kuka with man shanu,I found myself craving for that so much and I made Aryan go look for where to get it,he kept driving around until he got to a place where he saw this Hausa's and asked the woman if she had anything like that, she burst out laughing and later gave him what he came for. Which he thanked her for and drove off

Aryan took it back home and I must say,it was the second best I have tasted,I made a mental note to ask where he got it from,just in case I needed it again.

It wasn't long after he got that and I had another craving, I could see he was tired and I decided to let him rest,I couldn't sleep that night though,I was hungry and I had a horrible back ache.

I got up and strolled to the living room,where I sat and poured my heart out to Allah,I was in pains, I was hungry and I couldn't sleep,I wanted my mom to be with me at this time but I couldn't call her then.

"Hey baby, be a good baby and let mommy sleep,mommy is hungry and tired,I need to sleep. This whole no sleep thing is getting to me,Ammi is tired but one thing is for sure,I love you so much baby. I pray you arrive safe,Ameen."

After praying and getting something to eat,I went back to bed and got in.

"Where were you hayati? " Aryan asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I walked to the living room, prayed and got something to eat and here I am,back in bed with you."

"Would my beautiful wife care for a massage? I'd gladly give it to her. You need rest my love. Wait! How about you and I go on a vacation,let's go on our honeymoon, we never had the chance to go because of my stupid self,I really am sorry about that and would like to change that,I do realize what you mean to me now and I am never letting that change,once again sorry my love."

"Hey,it's fine,you should stop apologizing every time,I have forgiven you since ai and you should know that I love you so much, I always have,I might be silly for agreeing so easily but who cares,I miss my husband and my baby misses his Dada,we are glad to have you back in our lives,just know one thing,you won't be forgiven next time." with that his eyes widen

"There won't be a next time in shaa Allah,i promise. So,what do you say about that vacation? "

"I'd love to go with you my love. I'd go anywhere with you, so long as it's you."

He gave me his ice melting, jaw dropping and heart warming smile,which I must commend,he has great dentures,I am so jealous.

"You have amazing set of teeth,I love how white they are and how arranged they look." if there is anything I have noticed is that my husband loves compliments.

"They are all yours. You can have them anytime you want." with that he manage to close the gap between us.

Alhamdulillah for everything, we have been so blessed masha Allah and I want nothing to change that, it's so funny how yesterday we couldn't stand each other and yet here we are,so in love with each other and also having a baby,Alhamdulillah,glory is to Allah and indeed which of his favours can we deny? None gaskiya.

Three days later.

It was almost time for us to go on our vacation and I have missed my friend so bad,so I called her and she seemed off.

"What is with everyone sounding off wai,I really don't get it." Zeezee is always bubbly,so she must be really sick to have sounded like that. I have to see her gaskiya.

After finally convincing Ar to help take me to her place,he agreed and here we are but I decided to make a stop at Starbucks to get her favorite coffee and a slice of carrot cake,I still don't get her love for that.

When we finally got there,it was silent. We knocked and knocked but no one was answering, so I decided to use the key she had given to me.

Upon entering the house,it looked kinda messy which was odd,zeezee is a neat freak,I was starting to get worried. I went to her room and checked, she was not there then I decided to call her phone and it was ringing in the apartment which means she's either here somewhere or she left it at home.

So I kept following the sound of the ringtone until it led me to her bathroom....
"Subhanallah!! Aryaaaaan!!!!"  I can't believe what I am seeing,zeezee on the floor with so much blood oozing out of her nose and  mouth.

"What could be wrong Zeezee? Why wouldn't you tell me? I am so sorry I was busy with my life I left you, please stay with us."

On our way to the hospital, I prayed for her safety and strong health,ya rabbi!! What could be wrong with her? I have been such a bad friend,leaving her all to herself. I felt horrible.

We arrived at the hospital and she was rushed to the emergency unit.

It's been what? Two hours and they are still in there trying to figure out what's wrong with my baby girl.

I don't know what it could be but I am willing to do anything at all to help save my best friend, I can't let her down.

"Mrs,you must be here for miss zeenat right?"
I nodded and he carried on.

"Are you her family? "

"Yes sir,the only family she has over here. Doctor, what is wrong with her?.

"i don't know how she never spoke about this but luckily for us and for her,it's not too far in,she has a growth in her lungs,we don't really know what it is but we will figure it out,we will need to conduct a surgery if not,I am sorry to say,we might lose her."

At the mention of that,I felt my head spinning, I could hear my name in the background but I couldn't pull myself out of the dark hole I was falling into,I blacked out.

Ya rabbi!!! This can't be happening.

Assalamu alaikum guys,Ramadan Kareem,how are you guys and how is the fasting for those fasting?

I want to really thank you guys for 2k+ reads,thank you for always reading, I really appreciate,I thought this book is just there but you guys are proving me wrong, please try to show your support by pressing the star button,I will really appreciate, it takes a second only, I beg of you. Thank you to those that vote and to those that are yet to vote. Stay safe,stay hydrated, it's important. I love you all.

Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT&
RECOMMEND.