Chapter two

Days went by and Alhaji couldn't figure out a way to tell his princess about his decision on her life,he loves his daughter so much,he'd do anything to make her life better.
After having a talk with his wife,he decided to tell his daughter about her arranged marriage today,he couldn't go one day keeping the secret again.

Inaya's P.O.V

Its has been days now and my Abba has not been OK,he has been worried and I'm very sure it has to do with the night he came to my room,I've never seen my Abba so distorted.
I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and continued studying, I have always loved my studies,I am studying business study to become a business woman,I wanted to be like my Abba.
"you and studying, I wonder how you want to apply it when you don't even go out or talk to people. " my overly annoying sister said coming into my room.
"chocolate chip?" you see that's the nickname my sister gave me,and I really love the name cause it describes my melanin complexion.
"what can I help you with this time ya hameeda?" I wanted to cover all my materials.
"Abba asked me to come get you,family meeting in his study." wow the discussion must be pretty serious, Abba never takes us to the study for anything,he'd rather come to us.
I grabbed my cap,tucked my very long black 4c hair in it and went out with my heavily pregnant sister beside me.

We said our salam and entered the study where I saw my Abba and Ammi,they were both quiet,which was odd.
"princess,this whole meeting was arranged because of you. You do know that I love you so much and will gladly lay my life for you ko?" I nodded and let him continue without saying a thing,cause I can see how scared and nervous he is.
"you do know that I will never do anything that will hurt you,purposely right? My Darling, your Abba needs you to please forgive him for the choice he made for you this time,he really needs you to help him out of this and be his guardian Angel just like you've always been,Abba is so sorry my love,please find it in your beautiful fragile heart to forgive him." he finished with tears rolling down his face.
"Who is he Abba?" immediately those words left my lips they all snapped their eyes to my face,I guess it surprised them.
"The man I will be getting married to,who is he?" I asked Abba again.
He didn't say a word instead he continues crying, I stood up and went to him,hugging and calming him down,showing him that I'm not mad at all,that I understand and I accept his decision.
"How did you know?" Abba's voice came out muffled.
"I'm done with everything you could make a decision for me,only marriage, I figured it was marriage since the night you came to my room." his eyes looked at me with gratitude, love and adoration.
"Since that night,I vowed to do whatever you ask of me because Abba, you have done everything for me without asking questions, you provided me with all I needed and what I don't even need,you made me feel loved,you never fail to kiss my forehead every morning and night and you are very helpful when it comes to everything that has to do with us,besides Abba, it's not like your princess will ever go out there and find a man for herself, so why not go with my Abba's choice, Abba I'm grateful for everything you do for me,I can never pay you so the least I can do is agree to this." when I looked at both my parents, they were both looking proud of me.
My Abba pulled me closer to his chest and gave me a big hug saying thank you and how he will make sure I get all I wanted for the wedding.
" Thanks baby and you're marrying Aryan,my best Friend's son,the boy will be going back in two months, so the wedding will be immediately after your graduation,you'll be moving to New York with your new husband, may Allah bless you my dear."
I smiled and gave both my parents and sister a hug.
"Since all that is done with,I need to start shopping for you chocolate chip,I will make sure you have everything you need,can I be your wedding planer please!!! "
"Sure sis but nothing extravagant please. "
"Are you kidding me,the last born of the house's wedding,it has to be epic!" God! I know my sister, she's going to go all the way with the wedding.
"How many events are we having? " she turned asking our Ammi.
"we'll be hosting 4 events,the bridal shower,kamu,dinner and walima."
"Ammi please, they are too much, just the walima will suffice, I don't need too much attention on me and please maaa,you will have to plan everything without me, cause I need to study for my finals. "
"i agree to plan everything but habibty it's your wedding we are talking about,we should plan 3 events at least."
I nodded and she gave me a kiss to the cheek.

My finals are by the corner and I really can't wait to be done with them and be a graduate.

Aryan's P.O.V

Days have passed by without me seeing abba,ever since that night he told me about my arranged marriage to an Inaya.

***Flashback***
"Ya Aryan! Abba is calling you." that was my sister Hanan,she's so adorable and can also be a pain in the ass.
I got up and made my way to my father's parlor, the living area screams power and authority, the room alone intimidate you talk more of the owner.
"Assalamu alaikum Abba,you called for me?" I asked squatting beside him.
"Aryan I called you here to talk about you settling down as you will be having more responsibilities now that in some months,you'll be the CEO of our company. I want to ask you a question and be honest with me...do you have any girl in mind?"
Sh*t now I can't even lie, cause if I do,he'll ask to see her and meet her parents so I settled for the Truth and shakes my head vigorously.
" Masha Allah,I'm glad you don't, cause I asked for my best friend's daughter's hand in marriage on you behalf, she's a really good girl and a very shy one too,you're going to meet her in 5 days time and Aryan...your wedding is in two months.

***End of flashback***
How can Abba do this to me? He fixed my marriage with a girl I have never seen in my life and now I have to meet her.
Ya rabbi! Please help my life. My life is ruined and I can't even do anything about it.

Here is an update,please show your love and support by

Voting
Comment
Share
And recommend.

Love you guys.