Chapter eighten

Inaya's P.O.V

   I have been staying at Hanifa's for two weeks now.

*****Flash back.*****

  “Thank you so much Hanifa. Is there any hotel close  by please?”

   “There is non gaskiya and before you see one,it will take a while. You could stay with me for as  long as you want to....and I am not taking no for an answer,I am your sister and I can help you,going out there will only put you in danger.”

   “I can't say no then,thank you, I don't know why I feel I should trust you but I do,May Allah bless you Hanifa.”

She smiled at me.

   “Don't thank me please, Its my pleasure. Now come and take a bath and eat,you need to rest.”

*****End of flash back*****

  Hanifa has been very kind and supportive,I found out she's a doctor too,so she checks up on me and my baby and I can't be grateful enough, I really need to pay her for it.

   “Inaya,don't you think you should turn on your phone and at least let those that care about you know whereabouts. ”

  “You're right,Zeezee will be furious at me.”
I brought my phone and turned it on and immediately ZeeZee's call came through.

  “Assalamu alaikum,Zeezee.”

  “Naya what is this? I kept calling but it was switched off, why did you do that to me? You know I love you and I can't watch you go through pain. How are you? How is the baby? Where are you? ”

  She bombarded me with so many questions, she kept ranting on and on.

  “Zeezee,hold your horses, I am doing good alhamdulillah and they baby is doing good too.  How are you?”

  I have been OK....that's a lie,I am very bad,I haven't seen you in two weeks Naya, I miss you, come home please or let me know where you are,I will come to you.”

  “Zeezee,I miss you too,so much more than you can imagine,the baby misses you too and speaking of home,how is he?” when I asked that,Hanifa looked at me but turned and carried on with her work while on the other hand,the line was quiet for some time.

   “Don't ask me about him,a man that doesn't care about you or your safety, talk more of his child. I do not know how he is doing,I only went there to decorate the baby's room,nothing more,I am sure Nabil is busy trying to convince him,as for me I am done,I only worry about you and my baby. ”

  “Zeezee,please don't say that,he must have his reasons for doing what he did,what angered me was the way he raised his hands at me,I never thought I would live that life but hey,I don't want to talk more about him,I will text you the address if it's cool with Hanifa then you can come over.”

  We bid each other good bye and I hung up,Hanifa gave me a look.

  “What? ” I asked looking at her.

  “if you trust her, you do not have to ask me if she can come over,send her the address and come have lunch.”

  I texted Zeezee the address and  went to have my lunch,Hanifa has become a really good friend of mine,I told her about my disorder and how I have been coping,she saw to it that I go out often and make conversations with new people,which I am grateful for,which each day that passes by,I learn more about my baby,the health of it and the dos and don'ts of pregnancy, I am really intrigued by everything about it,it covers so many layers of awesomeness,I realised I was starting to show a lil bit and I get tired easily too,I have bigger cravings now more than ever,I sleep a lot too, the only time I get to work is at night,I guess this baby is turning me to an owl now.

  Hanifa and I were seated and chit chatting as always when we heard the door bell,she went to check who was at the door and came back with non other than my crazy ass besty and Nabil? What is he doing here? I am not mad about it just confused.

  Zeezee ran to me and gave me a hug not forgetting to be careful with my belly,she always is extra careful when it gets to my belly area.

   “I miss you so much,don't you ever go away like that,I'm I not your friend,you are suppose to tell me everything, you here me? Everything, I nodded and gave her a hug and after moments if crying and soaked shirts I finally was able to say hi to Nabil,he apologized for what his friend did to me and asked what happened which I narrated to him and I am sure he knows already.

  We chatted for a while and then he asked for my laptop password which was the date my website was lunched,he looked at me as I if he wanted saying something but decided against it,he asked Zeezee if she was going with him but she shook her head and said She'll get an uber back to her apartment.

  After Nabil left,we all chatted and shopped online for baby items all three of us,Zeezee,Hanifa and I. I had so much fun and I missed my girl.

  It was time for Zeezee to leave and I became emotional.

  “Hey baby girl, don't cry,now that I know where you are hiding, I will come check up on you always,heck it'll be my second new home and F.Y.I I told ya Hameeda and ya Saif what was going on,they promised not to tell umma and Abba but they are flying over to come and see you. In live you girl and I love you little munchkin, stay safe for auntue okay?. ” with that she gave my belly a kiss and scurried off.

  “I love your friendship, she really does love you,then again,who wouldn't, you are so kind hearted and so amazing.”

  “Well apparently, my husband doesn't. ” I let out hurtful giggles.

   “well that's his lost,we all love you.” she said and gave me a hug.

   “Hanifa thank yous so much for everything, I really appreciate it.”

  “Its nothing Naya,just stay strong and take care for us and most especially the baby.”

  We hugged it out and went to watch a movie I love so much “ The hate you give.”

Nabil's P.O.V

  I feel so angry at Aryan,how can he doubt such innocent lady,a lady that was scared to talk to people,how can he accuse her of cheating?.

  I knew something wasn't right and I just had to go with my gut feeling, which made me go through Inaya's files and documents and what I found out shocked me.

   It has been her all along,I had question marks on her but I never acted upon them but now I know, Inaya is the same successful woman I talk to and the same Inaya I am partners with and that has never felt more better and with this new found information, I am going to give Aryan the beating of his life if he messes up.

  It's time to right the wrongs here.

  I brought out my phone and dialed his number.

   “Bro if you're calling to lecture on trust ne I don't need it,it...”

  “Zip it! I need to talk to you Asap,let's meet at the park and get ready for the shock of your life.”

   Immediately I said that I hung up and took both laptops and headed for the park.

  Aryan you'll have a lot of making up to do.

Here is an update guys,I am so sorry I haven't updated for some time,please pardon that and in shaa Allah updates will be on every Mondays and Fridays and I am so sorry for the errors in this book,I will edit it and give you guys the edited version soon. Thank you for reading.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENTS &
SHARE,

it means a lot,oh and I am so happy we finally got to one thousand reads,thank you so so much.

   Enjoy.