Chapter Nine

Dedicated to AmatuSani and ruby_jay

I was about going to drop my plate when my eyes fell on Aryan's,did he hear what I said? I hope not.

He stood there staring at me without saying anything, I wish he would just say something to me but who I'm I? I sighed and asked

“Can I help you with something? ” he stood there staring like a statue without saying a word and at last he left without uttering a word still.

I went to the kitchen to see all the plates they used and decided to do the dishes since no one else was going to do that,after that I decided to check up on my business and finally say hi to my friend, he hasn't told me his name yet,so I call him stranger.

Me: hey there,it's been long since we talked,how are you?

Stranger: wow! It's going to rain cats and dogs today,someone remembered me. I'm doing good amarya,how are you doing?

Me: I'm doing good,alhamdulillah and please don't call me amarya,call me Inaya.😂

Stranger: uhmmm,ohk fine, how is married life treating my friend? Wait! Will your husband be mad that we are still talking?

Me: Absolutely not,he won't say a thing,my hubby is cool and married life is fine.

Stranger: how has work been? Hope you are checking up on it at least?

Me: I did check up on it today, actually,I am happy,I feel proud of myself when I see what I have achieved, thank you so much for your help,it was thanks to you that I am able to pull this off without me being there,thank you.

Stranger: what are you saying? I'm happy doing business with you,beside you do all the work,not me and I want to thank you also for being able to talk to me at least,I hope this continues.

Me: I'm glad I am doing business with you,thank you and this will stay the same because you have helped me more than you can imagine. Thank you,I have to go,it's getting late. Goodnight.

Stranger: goodnight belle,have a sweet dream.

Whenever I talk to him,I feel a sence of connection with him but whatever, I am married now,even though it's not what I have pictured, I will paint another picture until I get the perfect married life I want.

It has been two weeks since coming over here to New York and it's getting very cold.
I decided to walk down the block for sight seeing,since my husband was not going to do it.

After so much hesitation I decided to call Zeenat and ask for her help since she knew the place better.

“Zeenat,will you be able to show me where the mall is and other stuff? I am so bored here and I want to go out.”
Oh yes,my relationship with Zeenat improved during the weeks and it has been good,she's easy to talk to and has the best hugs ever.

“Sure babe,I'll pick you up,what time though? ” Zeenat asked.

“In an hours time if you can,please. ” she agreed and I bid her good bye,I am seriously trying my hardest to work on my A.P.D and so far so good,it has been ok,not too bad.

I took my coat and boots and write a note for Aryan,telling him I went to the mall to get some things and that his lunch is ready,all he needed to do was warm it up.

Forty minutes later and she was here, in her Audi Rs7,it looked fancy.

I hopped in and she engulfed me in her comforting hug.

We talked endlessly on our way to the mall and when we arrived,she dragged me to Zara,saying I'll find quality cloths that will keep me warm,we strolled into Zara and I got a bunch of stuff,then I went to saphora and bought make up items,then she dragged me to a shop I realized was Victoria freaking Secret.

“Zeenat,I don't need anything from there,you go inside and I'll wait for you.” she rolled her eyes at me and dragged me in not minding the glare I was sending her way.

She looked through so many isles of lingerie and I was busy ducking my head from embarrassment. She found some of the ones she loved and dragged me to the perfume isle where she bought some.

And we were finally out of Victoria secret and went into Nike where I got sweatpants and sweatshirt and crop hoodies and a few snickers.

Satisfied with what we bought, we decided to hit Starbucks for coffee and Dunk n donuts for lunch.

I am so glad Zeenat was here to help me.

“Thank you so much Zeenat,I really appreciate you helping me out.”

“ you don't have to thank me sweetheart, I will always be ready to spend time with you. Naya, why hasn't your husband contacted you yet? A normal husband would be worried that his wife has been gone for hours but yours doesn't seem bothered, are you sure all is good?” I wanted to tell her to mind her business but then again,I knew she was only looking out for me,so I smiled and answered.

“I left him a message telling him where I'm heading to and my GPS tracker is on,so if he needs to search for me,he'll know where to look.” with that she nodded convinced by what I told her.

After our lunch she drove me back to the house,helping me take everything inside.

“Zeezee,thank you for today,I really appreciate it.”

“Naya! You don't have to thank me for nothing OK,we're like sisters now...and I like spen....”
And she was cut off by Aryan's yelling.

“Inaya!! Where the hell have you been? What took you so long,huh? Do you know how starved I am? I went to work and only for me to come home with you nowhere to be found,I tried calling you but you were not picking up!.” he kept yelling and I stood there almost at the verge of tears,I have never been yelled out like this in my life.

“Calm down sir,I was the one that put her phone in a silent mode.” Zeenat tried defending me but he cut her off.

“Shut it,I wasn't talking to you,I said Inaya not you,now leave my house before I lose it.”

He pointed towards the door and she came towards me,gave me a hug and whispered.

“We need to talk,because I won't take this.”  and with that she left the house with a sad expression.

I took my things to my room without saying anything, after dropping them I heated up his food and kept it for him on the dining table and left to get myself cleaned after which I went to bed with one question.

“What have you gotten me into Abba?”

Here is an update, sorry I couldn't update yesterday. Make sure to please
VOTE
COMMENT
AND SHARE.

Love you all so much, do all of those and get a chapter dedicated to you my beautiful people.