Chapter eleven.

Inaya's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since I last saw Aryan,he never called or texted me,I was worried sick and couldn't even ask someone from the family else they will start being suspicious,what do I do ya Rabbi? Please protect him ya Allah,he's all I got over here.

After finishing my dua,I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for Zeezee and I,she's coming over today to talk and chill.

I missed her so much,I can't wait to see her,thanks to Zeenat,my therapy has been going well,I now talk to strangers in the super market and even while strolling.

I really have been out of the weather, my temperature is high and I don't really have appetite, it sucks wallahi.

I trued to forget Ar for a while and focus on my work and in two hours time,I finished cooking and cleaning and went to take my bath.

Ding...Ding...Ding!!!

I heard the door,I gaver her a spare key but she would never use it,saying what if we were busy with something? The sound of that made me sad each time I think about it.

I opened the door wide open yo see a  grinning Zeezee,she looks good as always.

“What's up chocolate? How are you doing?” she asked going inside.

“I'm doing OK,have been sick for a while now but OK.” I said not sure what was wrong with me.

“Don't you think you could be pregnant? ”  immediately she said that I froze,I haven't had my period yet,I brought out my phone and checked what the date was and I was a week freaking late, ya salam.

“The look on your face tell me that you might be. Anyways we'll deal with that later for now let's eat cause I'm starving. ”

We got our food out on the patio and started eating, catching on about stuff,my therapy and other stuff when I felt the strong urge to throw up.
I got up and ran to the toilet in the living room  to empty my lunch,zeenat was busy rubbing my back.

“Sorry baby,how do you feel now? ” I shook my head unable to say a word,what if...what if I'm pregnant? My baby would have to grow up in a house with no love.

“I want to take a test,I need to confirm if I'm pregnant. ” I say to Zeenat and she nodded her head,helping me stand up.

Thirty minutes later we got back to the apartment. I wanted to take the test but I was hesitant.

After much debate I went in the toilet and took the test,washed my hand and stepped out if the toilet. I went to Zeezee and laid my head on her lap and she kept stroking it. Twenty minutes later and I didn't bother checking it,I just sat down there,thinking about my life and what it has turned into.

“Would you like me to check it for you?” Zeenat asked,I nodded my head and she got up and went to the bathroom to check on it.
She came back with the test in her hand and showed it to me,immediately I saw it my breath hitched, it was as if a bucket of cold water was poured on me and also as if I'm seating on needles, I was in shock,I sat there, trying to think of one thing at a time but wallahi walking on fire would be easier.

I guess Zeezee noticed I wasn't breathing and started helping me focus on one thing...her voice.

“Hey,listen to my voice and breath,hey! hey! Breath! ” she kept saying that and I noticed from my side someone rushing to me.

“Hey cupcake! Breath with me,one...two...three! Again baby,one...two...three.” ya Saif kept saying.
I followed his voice and I was breathing again.

Immediately I started breathing again I got up and ran to my room,shutting them out and shutting the whole world out,at that time,it was just me and my baby and no one else.

Ya Saif's P.O.V

“Hey Zeenat, what happened?! Why is she in tears?” I asked Zeenat who bent down to pick something up.

She held it to my face and I smiled from ear to ear,my Inaya is all grown,my baby is having a baby and I'm thrilled.

“She should be happy not sad,why is she sad? ” I was confused.

“She's not sad per say,it's just too much for her to take in,I know she'll come around.” she said and I sat down to give her time to herself.

Inaya's P.O.V

I held my stomach and whispered to it.

“hey there, how are you? I know you're not big enough to understand but I love you OK? You're my life now and I promise to do what ever it takes to keep you safe,away from the dangers of this world. Honestly speaking baby,I wish your daddy was here with us. I want us to be a happy family, just us three. For you my love,I'd try to live,try to smile and be happy for us both. Te amo baby.”

After talking to my belly for awhile, I went and performed my ablution and prayed nawafil thanking Allah for my new source of joy.

I strolled back to the living room where I found ya saif and zeezee talking.

“Hey guys, ya saif! ” I ran to him and hugged him.

“Hey cupcake, you shouldn't be running in the state you're in,be careful.”

“Yes daddy.” I said and rolled my eyes which he laughed at.

“What are you doing in New York?.”

“Your sister's due date is in a week so we came here early.” yayyyyy ya hameeda is here.

“Where is ya hameeda?” I asked and he told me they were at the hospital, I begged for him to take me but before leaving the house I sent Ar a message telling him I'll be out for awhile, which he never replied to as always.

Minutes later and we arrived at the hospital, I was so excited to see ya hameeda and her baby bump that I missed that I rushed to the hospitals entrance which made me slide and fall to the ground.

I couldn't believe this,I felt a sharp pain take over my abdomen and u cry out in hurt which brought back the attention if Zeezee and ya Saif.

Naya! Inaya!! They both said at the same time.

“Innalillahi,what the hell Naya?!” that was Zeezee.

Hello S.F family, here's an update for y'all beautiful people. Jummat Mubarak to y'all,dont forget to read suratul khaf. And also don't forget to;
VOTE
COMMENT AND
RECOMMEND.

I love you all. Peace✌