Chapter 14

After that both Armaan and Noor start their journey to meeting.
There r still half an hour left for meeting .
So Armaan asked Noor to take rest .
So she said " ya jaan u r right . I should have to take care of myself .
Because if i m strong and my mind is in peace then only i m able to protect my jaan from despo women of these society."

Hearing this Armaan give hera look which clearly tell that " really do i need ur protection. "

But Noor royally ignore him and go back to her beauty sleep.

Before reaching their site Armaan wake up Noor and to make her presentable for meeting then Noor was too much sleepy but still she wake up and start eating chocolate .
Armaan said that " R u hungry ?
Noor said "no"
Armaan said that ok we will then proceed to our destination jaan.

After that they both step out from car and then Noor tell him that
" Stay away from that girl otherwise consciousness will not be good remember that because at the end of the day u have to come to bedroom ."

Armaan is going flat seeing her this much possessive .
Because he always want to spend his life witha person who care for him , who possive for him,and qho can do anything for him but never ever leave him.
day by day he is falling in love with hus jaan deeply and madly.
He always want a girl in his life .who loves him not hus money.
And who is pure by heart ❤️ .
And for Noor is like a open book for Armaan.
He easily read her emotions he knows that he is most luckiest person in the world.. because his wife have beauty with brain and innocence .
And these qualities make a deadly combination.

After that he said that
Come jaan we r getting late.
Saying this he peck her on her lip.
And all these things seen by Mahira khan secretary Alya . And she knows that Mahira want Armaan .
So she thought to tell her about Armaan Malik' s affairs with his personal secretary.

After that Alya comes to Mahira and said that "Mam i saw Armaan sir pecking his pa.
And Mahira saw red . She became too much angry and slap her and said
that " r u out of ur mind Alya .do u even know what r u saying .
He is Armaan Malik u know not any random guys . Who was going to have realtionship with his mere pa.
He have standard .do u even know that he is a family man . That's why he always avoid girls.and that's why in these he didn't even show a single interest in me that's why i thought to make my first target to his family.
Ya babes and i think u r mistaken him .
Maybe from far it is looking like that .
And it is something else from near
Plus i know Armaan from years .
And i know he will die but not going to kiss a mere pa."
Alya : ok mam maybe i m mistaken.
Alya in mind ( she is such a dumb person . But that's not my problem .i think it is written in her faith only.
She need to learn that everything is not going to according to her plan. )

After that they both come on the site area where Armaan is seated and Noor is standing beside him.
But Armaan was little surprised that the meeting was going to held by Mahira who is least interested in business area after that Mr khan also came to him.
After that Armaan shake his hand with Mr khan
So Mahira thought to grap this opportunity so she said " hello Armaan" and forward her hand for handshake."
Till now our Noor become red in anger . she was about to say something but Armaan saw her face which is become red in anger but she found ist too cute .
Seeing situation Armaan forward his hand and shake with Mahira .
And said that " hello miss khan . And i would like to be in formal so plz next time addressed me as Mr .malik .
Not with my name because u don't like to mix my personal life with professional life".

Armaan did his best so that Noor anger get cool down without any fuss.
But he fail and then he saw that Mahira ' s face is embarrassed due to his statement.

Mahira said to him " ok mr khan i m sorry for such mistake .
And also be careful next time while addressing u."

Mahira was too much furious but she
can't say anything to Armaan

Here noor was also angry but then a thought cross her mind and she smiled Armaan devilesly.
And Armaan thought what will she is going to do. Oh god save me.

Noor take a botle from her purse and put 5 -6 drop of liquid on his hand and said sir plz clean ur hand . .

Armaan saw this and said ok.
And he started to apply santizer on his hand .
And mahira saw it and said that.
" Why the hell he need to clean his hand."
Noor : miss khan i think u don't know what is this i give it to sir so that he can clean his hand. After that he will be protected from germ of society. oops i mean to say germ of atmosphere.
As we all know our country is still not free from covid 19 .
So i think it will be helpful for health of sir . So that he remains safe from any kinds of dangerous situation."

Armaan thought to save himself from his wife so he said that Miss khan i will appreciate if u talk respectfully to my pa. And next don't interfere in my matter .

And after that he said that lets proceed with the meeting.

Hello friends how r u all?
I hope u all r fine .
Guys plz vote and comments so that i can improve my story and plz if it is possible then plz share my story to other so that they can also read it.