chapter 20

When Noor enter in her  room then Armaan pinned  her to the to the wall and  asked that why she denied to announce their wedding.

then noor  said to him🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 that " I want to teach Mahira a good lesson that's why and I know that you r desperate to tell her that you belongs to me .

But don't worry it will be announced soon but first she have to pay what she did to our employees.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Armaan said that ok jaan as your wish.😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️

After that they both went to there bed for sleeping Andaman kiss her forehead and they both went to sleep.

Next morning Armaan wake up first and found at Noor is sleeping on him he thought to  wake her up but then thought to let her sleep because she is looking too much innocent while sleeping.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

He gently placed her head on pillow and kiss on her lips after that he went to bathroom.
After sometime Noor  wake up and saw that Arman is already in washroom . so she place his thing as usual and ready for bath .

when Armaan came out of washroom he is only towel and see  that Noor is staring at him continuously without blinking 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 and So  thought to  tease her.

Slowly slowly started to walking toward her and said in her ear that
" hot 🔥🔥🔥right it"
and kiss her ear.
At the time Noor gain her  sense 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦and smile by getting caught to staring her own husband.
after that she become red due to embarassment  and run toward bathroom.
When they both are ready . Both went for for breakfast because today is very important meeting with Mr Khan.
and also today is very important day for noor  because she know that Mira was going to you blame her for her yesterday prank in office.

On dining table they both greet everyone and then Noor  noticed that her mother is not looking well
then she asked  mom are you ok ?

At that time her mum said that I am fine dear just it is just a little weakness that's it
nothing serious you don't worry.
After death they both did their breakfast with a little bit fight between Anaya and ayaan. When Noor was about to go office then she turn and said to her mother  mom please take care of yourself because you are too precious for me🥺🥺🥺🥺

All others adore their bond because Noor always take care of her mother and she always give  mental support to her mother.

After that they both went to office
And they saw that Mahira and Mr Khan are waiting for them for meeting as usual meeting went very well but Armaan notice that  whole time Mahira Khan glaring Noor in anger.👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Meeting was over then Mr Khan said that Mr Malik I will take my leave.
Then Mahira Said that I want to talk to Mr Malik few minutes As his old friend not as his business partner.

Then Armaan said ok Ms Khan.
After that they both went in his  office and Mahira said to him to show his office CCTV camera and said that I want to catch real corporate Who is behind the accident happened yesterday.

Mahira tell him incident but didn't take Noor name because she know that without proof Armaan was not going to believe on her .

She ask him to show CCTV footage of yesterday
When Armaan did as Mahira told Noor was  also standing inside the office and her expression is neutral no one can judge what she is thinking.

Mahira thought that today I'm not going to leave you Noor.
Today will be the last day of your in his office I know Armaan can  never tolerate  these  type of stunt in his office.

Mahira and Armaan started to CCTV video .
then they saw that Noor was picking Mahira's purse.
But didn't find anything suspicious.
Then Armaan said that I think you have some confusion maybe it is due to allergy and I know my employees never do this type of stunt.
After that Mahira didn't say anything but she saw that Noor  is smirking to her.
Then Mira understand that Noor did all this thing perfectionally so that no one can doubt her .

After that Mahira left the office because she knew without proof no one going to believe her specially Armaan.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

After Mahira left offices.
Then Armaan turned toward noor and said that u did it intentionally right.
Then Noor grin 😁😁 widely and left the place.

In evening when they both went to home they saw that as usual Anaya and ayaan are fighting and Noors mom is looking pale.
Armaan went to her and asked that mom are u fine.
In morning also u r not feeling well
Should i take u to doctor.
Then Noor's mom smile seeing her son in law and said no dear i m fine
U all go fresh up then we will eat dinner

Then both went to their room.

Other pov.

I have to do something.
Otherwise she will take my Armaan away from me .
Wait and watch Noor i saw that u have full trust on him .
I m going to do much more than that you  think.😈😈😈😈😈👿😈😈😈

Guys plz vote and comments.

Thanks