Chapter 16

Saying that Armaan push Noor on backseat and come out and sit in backseat .
Noor was too much shocked 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 when she suddenly found herself on backseat of car with all door closed and Armaan is sitting beside her .
After that Armaan make her sit on his lap and snatch her veil and grab her waist tightly .
Noor started to breathe heavily and her face is red due to shyness.
And she said slowly : what r u doing. We are in the middle of the road .if someone see us then it will create a new problem.
Armaan : "this is ur punishment jaan and about seeing others then no one can see us in this car and i m going to punish u."
Saying this he started kissing her neck jaw and face . Noor was enjoying her punishment she grab his hair and let him do what he want.
After that Noor bend a little to give him a good access.
After sometime Noor feel like a needle prick on her neck and she saw that Armaan bite her and it leaves a black mark. .
She pushes him and said ' What r u doing its paining ."
"So what jaan its a punishment remember that 😚😚😚 " said Armaan
After sometime Armaan hands started to enter in her suit then she stopped him and said plz stop.
Then Armaan only kissed her neck and again kissed her hard on her lip.

After that when he saw her then he take a picture of her because noor was a sights to see.
She was looking too beautiful and her marks on neck showing his assault as well as that she belongs to Armaan Malik.

By hearing click sounds of camera she asked why u take my pic in this state .
If someone saw this then what will they think😡😡😡😡😡😡.

Armaan said " Really Noor did u think that i will allow anyone to see u in this state. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 its my right and now i will remember this moment always as ur first punishment.
After that he take Noor to home .

Noor was still shy when she reached home she quickly run to her room hiding her neck from others.
When she reached to her room then quickly she went to washrooms by taking her clothes of full neck so that no one is able to see her hickey .🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

When she ran away from his sight then he parked his car and come inside the house and saw that his both mother asking him that why Noor run directly to her room .

Then he said i don't know mom . I think she have some pending work
that's why she went in such hurry.
without greetings u all.

Saying this he comes to his room but saw that noor is already in washrooms so he changed in other room and came for dinner .

His mom asked him about Noor at that time he saw that Noor was coming from stairs but he saw that she was wearing full neck suit .
He smiled seeing her attempt to hide her hickey .
Then he saw that out of nowhere Anaya ( Armaan' s sister ) hug her and said bhabhi ( sister in law ) why r u wearing long neck clothes as far as i knew that u don't like full neck clothes right?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Armaan also thought to tease Noor
So he said that what happened noor tell Princess why r u wearing these clothes ?

Noor shoot her famous dagger him through her eyes.
And said that i thought to wear it due to changing weather.
So that i will be safe from catching cold.
Ok come and sit said Armaan.

Then Anaya said that bhabhi ( sisters in law ) What happened to ur neck why it is red ?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It look like some insect bite u.
Noor become red in shyness due to her questions because till now all elders understand what is the actual reason of Noor' s sudden new look.
except our innocent anaya because her brain only work on doing pranks on others 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Then Noor said shuttering that " actually Anaya a big mosquito 🦟🦟🦟🦟 bite me that's why it become red.

Anaya : ooh no
mom u should plz make press control for mosquito 🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟 ok otherwise it will bite other people also .

Armaan's mom : ok Anaya i will do it tomorrow but now u just eat ur dinner and keep quiet 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐.

Armaan gave a look to Noor which clearly tell that do i look like a mosquito to u.

After that when all r went to their room then Armaan take Noor in his arm and remove her veil and said that it is still paining ?
Then Noor said no and hide her face in his chest .
After that Armaan kissed her forehead and then both sleep in each others arms.

Early morning when Noor wake up she found herself caged in his arm and then she free herself and kiss him lightly so that he didn't wake up.
After that she come to her mom room and saw that her mom is sitting and reading kuraan After that she make noor sit beside her . And they started to talk her about their dad and their old time stories.
After that her mom asked that NOOR r u happy ?
Then Noor said yes mom i m very happy . I always want a person who is honest ,and loyal to me and Armaan have both things. I can't believe that God have written a perfect person in my destiny. U know what i always love to be with him.
Then Noor's mom said that "be happy my dear . May god will gave u everything which u deserve most in ur life ".
After that Noor left the room for making breakfast 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞.

Hey my lovely readers hope u all r doing well . So how was the chapter plz tell in comments.
And plz do vote.
Thank u 😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗