Chapter 26

When zubair turn and said sure "mr.malik what do you want to talk?"

Then Armaan said that : actually your brother is bothering my sister since long  . And i know that it will too dangerous for him if i take any action , so please make him understand to  stay away from my sister otherwise it cost very high.

Saying this Armaan left his conference room with noor when they both entered in his cabin , he pinned noor on wall and started kissing her harshly ,

Noor know that how much he was controlling his anger when he was talking to zubair .

And she let him do whatever he want to her after sometime when he leaves Noor then he saw that she was winching in pain and then
he noticed that he kissed her very harshly and her lip got swallow and have a little cut at corner of lip ,

He instantly said to her " i m sorry i don't know how i hurted you ."

Noor know that Armaan will be guilty so she said " it's ok and i understand no problem it was not that much paining."

Then Armaan make her sit on sofa and ordered something through his intercom and after sometime an employee came with a tray of icecube.

And then he take it and dismissed him

After that he came near Noor and cup her face with one hand and slowly slowly started to place ice on her lip so that Noor can get relief, noor was shivering and feeling unknown emotions in her heart .

After that they both went to their home when they reached there they saw that after very long time Anaya
and ayaan are fighting with eachother like tom and jerry.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😂😂

After that they both went to there room
but noor stopped and said " you go i am coming in two minutes."

Then she called Anaya and said Anaya i want to talk you.
Then Anaya come to her room .

Noor said how was your day ? .
Then Anaya said that
" everything is perfect bhabhi , you know today that idiot didn't even came and i am so much happy bhabhi.
But you know today we got a news that a business is coming and he is trustee of our college and if he didn't find good results in every student then he will may think about renovation of University

You know some people are saying that he is very rude , arrogant person and for next year he can take any decision of our university.

And some girls are saying he is always rude to girls so we should be aware maybe his next target will be one of us for punishment.
Noor asked curiously "What is his name "
Then Noor said that i think he is some Ahmed Khan.

Actually  bhabhi I don't remember his name , because I only remember the person on whom I played and prank that's why I forget about him but he's some I don't know some  Ahmed Khan.

After that noor said  "OK baccha take rest , after that we will went out for icecream for sure."

After  done with their dinner then noir came to her room and said
" Jaan  we all want to go for ice cream night , please allow it"
then he saw  that behind the door two  monsters  of house standing with worried look.

He said
" ok but I will take you all "
Noor said "  ok no problem we  don't have any problem."

Armaan saw that  Noor, Ayaan and Aanya too much excited and their run hurriedly  and sit in backseat of the car.

Armaan narrowed his eyes at them and they looked him in confusion then they all check themself that is there anything wrong in their attire and in their attitude which result their lose but  they find none.

Then they asked him that is there anything is missing?

Then Armaan said " am i looking a  driver to all of you?  that  you  all are going to sitting  in backseat and I am going to drive you all to the ice cream parlor.

Then Noor understand what he want to say and come and sit in front seat .

Other pov
You have to  pay for this Armaan .
👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
You warn me to destroy me,  now i will destroy you and it will be start from your love ,😈😈😈😈😈😈

I know you love your p.a because it was very clear and i am going to give you  a shock , you will be shattered by knowing that i destroyed your love , and your sister is going to marry only my brother .

So who is the person any guess?
Is there anyone who will save anaya ?
Tell me in comments who will be going to become Anaya hero?
Thanks my dear readers❤️