Chapter 33

When Armaan come to knock on bathroom door he heard that Noor is crying silently and he open bathroom and enter saw that noor was standing in shower and rubbing her arm furiously .😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Armaan hold her and cup her face and said " Sshh  relax jaan nothing happened,  you are safe now .
No one was going to harm you."

Then she said " He touch me here"
she said pointing at her neck and hand .
And again started  rubbing furiously then Armaan cups her face and kiss her .
She stood froze on her place.
He said " you are mine and everything is fine.
I know my noor is strong and pure girl.
No one can snatch you from me."

He said" this is mine to love , mine to rubb and mine to cherish."
Saying this he kissed her forehead and then slowly slowly her eyes.
After that he give his full attention to her lips and and both cheeks.

Mature content

Noor started to breathing heavily due to Armaan's doing.
Armaan again started to kiss on her neck and jaw and he was continuously saying " You Are Mine" and making her believe that she belongs to him .
He bite on her neck and again asked her to say that she belongs to him.

Noor said I Am Yours Jaan.

Saying this she turn others side of Armaan but Armaan hold her near him and he open her dress from her back and remove them in one go. Noor was now standing in inner only .

She turn towards him and hug him tighty , he take her in his arm and then she noticed that he also naked from his front side.

Armaan kissed noor on her neck , and give her a lot of love bites.😘😘😘😘
He make noor stand against wall and started to kiss her again on her lips noor was just roaming her hand on his back and hair.

Armaan open her hook of bra and remove then instantly .
Noor gasp👄👄👄👄👄
when she feel his lip around her mould and she clutch his hair and press herself more into him.

Armaan then slowly slowly come to her navel and give it his full attention
His lips moving on her body like a perfectionist and both are still standing in shower against the wall.

Suddenly noor feel Armaan was going down but before she knows what he was doing he started to remove her by his teeth only.

She was holding his shoulder of support and now Armaan started to kiss her their on her private parts.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and due to embarassment also.

Armaan comes to her and started to remove his pant and inner.
Now he is standing proudly infront of his wife.
He take her hand and kiss it and then place it on him but she instantly remove it because she thought maybe unknowingly she will hurt him.

Armaan smiled seeing her navieness.
Armaan again take her in his arm and come out from bathroom and laid her on bed.
He closed the curtains because still it's a day.
And then they both again started there love making session.
Mature content end

Noor was moaning in pain and pleasure after sometime they both went to their sleep.

In evening when Armaan wake up he saw that noor was still sleeping .

he looked her tired face he kissed her forehead and then he order Noors favourite food from restaurant and then he thought to wake up noor.

When he came in his room he saw that she was sleeping peacefully but the sheet around her was misplaced and it was giving a good view for Armaan.

Hr badly wanted to take her again but he knows that she need rest.

He came towards her and wake her up by kissing her she slowly slowly open her eyes and then saw that Armaan was waking her up .
she smiled seeing him and sit up on her bed but she forget to hold sheet and it slipped from her shoulder.
Armaan saw it and again placed it on her shoulder after that he told noor to freshen up so that she can eat something.

Noor smile seeing his gesture and then they both eat there food.
And Armaan again take noor in his arm and take her to the balcony and said " jaan how are you feeling now.
Do you want me to give you a painkiller."
Then she said that "no I don't need medicine and i am fine."

Her face was turning red in shyness.

Armaan hug her from behind and they both are sitting peacefully there and talking a about random things
Noor told him everything from start.

At that time Armaan said " you don't worry jaan now he will face hell."

Noor hugs him and they both slept again.

Next day Noor wake up and take bath
After that she went to their kitchen and prepare breakfast for Armaan.

When Armaan came near and hugs her from behind .
Noor said "Go and Get ready  don't you want to go office"

Today i will be on leave because i have to spend some quality time with my wife.

Noor told him " i am fine jaan you don't need to worry."

He said " but i want to stay near you.
i am boss not employee that i have to take someone's permission."

Noor roll her eyes by seeing his attitude.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Then they both did there breakfast and after that Noor suggest him to see a movie with her but when noor was scrolling channels Armaan saw something and stop noor.😲😲😲😲

Here is the new chapter.
Guys please share this story and vote please.

Thanks ❤️