Chapter 34

They both saw that Their  marriage news is in media.
Now noor look towards Armaan .
He said " it's ok jaan there is nothing to worry ,because one day or another day they have to know that i am married.
So no problem now come you just take rest ."

Noor nodded and after that they both see a movie and then they went to there room Armaan told her that they will go outside for dinner do she don't have to take tension about dinner.

Then Armaan holds noor hand and take her toward bedroom.

Noor looked toward him and came and ask him to lay down as well because she was not going to sleep without him.

Armaan lay beside her and again they was talking about there life .

In evening Armaan told noor to wear a sarees and when she came down Armaan said"  i am glad that you are mine. "
And kissed her forehead after that they both left for their dinner date.

They went to a lavish restaurant and had there dinner.
When they are coming out from restaurant some reporters spot them and started asking questions then

Armaan looked toward noor she assured him through her eyes.
And Armaan said that " if you guys want to know about our marriage .
Tomorrow we will take a media conference at 10am.
Now let us leave from here."

All reporter went from there and when they both enter in house first things that Armaan do is to ask her "Are you comfortable with giving interview jaan , tell me otherwise I can cancel it"
Then Noor said " i am comfortable jaan,
I don't have any problem i know,
you will handle all these things very well."

Saying this Noor hugged him and
he kiss her on her head.

Noor know that Armaan was a little tenses due to these things that's why she thought to divert his mind

She take him towards couch and pushed him on couch and sit on his lap by facing her front to him and grab his waist by her both legs .

Armaan first shocked then saw his wife behaviour he smiled because he knows that she was trying to divert his mind.

Armaan also grabbed her waist and push her towards himself and kissed her they both started to feel eachother parts.

When Noor was trying to open his shirt he stopped her and said " jaan you   are hurt after that night,
i think we will do it after someday I don't wanna hurt you."

Noor look at him and peck on his lips and said " nothing will happen to me .
And i want it now otherwise yoy will not touch me till next month."

Armaan's eyes went wide  by listening his wife's statement he throws her sarees
At another corner of room and then again make her sit in previous position and they both again drown in the passions of their love.

When Noor wake up she saw that she was sitting on his lap and her head on his shoulder and he was resting in sitting position .
She can still feel him inside her she thought to wake him .🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

So she started moving on him and he wakes up by groaning and saw that noor was playing with him.

Noor saw that he was awake then she immediately run toward her bathroom but Armaan catch her and they both take bath together and get ready for conference.

Today Noor wear a simple but elegant suit that can match a Malik's status
She knows that Armaan will never ask her to wear according to his status.
But still as his wife she didn't want someone to comment on her or her husband.

Armaan saw her and smile proudly by seeing her attire because he knows she wear all these things just for him only.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Then they both went to their office because its time to show that who is the real owner of Armaan Malik's heart.

They both went to there and Armaan hold her through her waist .

Noor saw him and smile

Armaan said " guys i know you all want to meet my wife.
So i am here with my wife so that you can meet love of my life Mrs . Noor Armaan Malik."

Armaan hold noor by her waist and kiss on her head.

Then they both take there seat.

A reporter asked them that
"Sir it is love marriage or arrange marriage"

Tell how was the Chapter.
Please vote and comments so that I can improve my stories.
Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️