Chapter 37

Noor went to that place where mr mirza called her so that she can save Anaya from his brother.

When she reached there they catch her and lock her in a room .

After sometime she saw that zubair mirza is coming.

She asked him where is Anaya, you said to me that you will let her go .

Zubair started laughing and said
"You are a fool beautiful 😉😉😉😉😉😉, how can you think that i am going to stop my brother's marriage.
No not at all today she will officially became mrs . Zaid mirza.

Noor shouted no you bastard she will
Never marry your sick brother .
And my husband will save us from you .😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Zubair slapped noor hard and she
Landed on ground.
She remember then that she is pregnant she thought to keep quiet.

You bitch you just shut up , first i will handle that matter then i will deal with you , your husband need to pay for what he did with me and my company.

He went and locked door .
Noor tried to open the door but it was locked even there was no windows in that room.

Then she remembered something and she  open her kurti and remove keypad phone and dialled Armaan number.

She told him everything and told him that she is pregnant.

Armaan : Why did you go there noor,
You have to protect our baby , listen to me carefully just be careful i am coming.

Noor: No jaan don't come here , Anaya is not here ,i think they kept her on other place, please save her they are going to marry her to that zaid.
Please save her .

Armaan : but our baby ok fine,
Ok you just be relax don't cry , and don't provoke him otherwise he may harm you ok.

Noor said ok but please do fast.

When noor called Armaan at that time Armaan was sitting with Asher and now they all know about this.
Asher started to taking tension because Anaya was also in their clutch.

Armaan told him something and Asher face turned shocked but still he nodded his s head and went for saving Anaya.

After three hours.
Asher went to take Anaya with his force and they saw that Anaya was about to marry zaid .

Before Asher came towards zaid and shoot him zubair pushed zaid and take bullet on his chest and died on the spot  .
At that time firing started and zaid was catched by Asher's men and they make him sit on a chair. He is half concious
and he saw that Asher married Anaya in front of him.
After that Anaya  lose her sense and fell in his arm.

Asher took his newly wedded wife in his arm and move  toward his car.

He signed his man to take zaid at their places.

Other side Armaan rescue noor and take her his house.

When noor wake up she started crying and asked Armaan that is her baby is fine then he said yes our baby is fine.
He said promise me you will not pull this stunt again.

Noor promised him and then they both went to Anaya's room and saw that she was getting her concious.

How was the chapter tell me in comments.
Thanks ❤️❤️❤️😊