Chapter 22

Noor hold Mahira tightly from her neck and said that " Now you listen chudail (bitch ) don't even dare to give your so called threat to me.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Because i m not any heroine of typical movie in which i will listen to others and sacrifice what's mine.
U r such a fool till now you should understand that he is out of ur clutch.

Then Mahira said that😰😰😰😰😰
" " what are you doing? .
leave me its paining.
Then Noor said " Listen Miss khan it's a free advice for u to stay away from him.
Because he is mine. And i m not gone leave any person who is trying to come between us.
So you better stay away from him otherwise i think you knew me very well because of my earlier stunt.
Till now all stunt is harmless but in future maybe it will that much dangerous that u have gonna heart attack.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Now lets go all are waiting for us and make yourself presentable so that no one can see you in your horrible state.

Saying this she move out from her room.
Mahira was a little terrified by Noor when she came out of room then Anya came there so she thought to make fun of miss over makeup means Mahira so she said that what happened Mahira it look like that you have seen a ghost in washroom.
And by saying this Anya started laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
and went from there . after that Noor seems satisfied by her action and Armaan also notice that after coming from washroom Mahira didn't try to close get close to him .

After their family went from there and Noor help her mother in law and sister in law in kitchen after that when she came inside the room and sit on the bed .

then Armaan said. " Noor tell me one thing did you do something to Mahira . because she was looking like is zombie😂😂😂😂😂 after coming from washroom and I have a doubt that behind her new look it's only your hand.

Then Noor said " I did nothing I just give her a little warning nothing else."

Then Armaan take her in His arm and said that you know that you are my life.😘😘😘😘
Good night jana.

Next day they both went to office early in morning because they have important meeting but between meeting Noor got a call from her mother in law and Mrs . Malik said to her that her mother is in hospital because she lost her balance.

Listening this both rush towards hospital after that they saw that all Malik family present there and operation was still going on and then doctor came and set that mr. Malik your mother in law is in very critical condition she have only few hours.

Listening this Noor become unconscious Armaan hold her and take her to the the other room all family members are crying.
Mrs Malik couldn't believe that her childhood best friend was going to die and she will not able to do anything for saving her .
Anya was also crying by holding ayaan .
Armaan was too much tensed for Noor after sometime when Noor got her concious she started crying and say that
"I did not able to live without my mum do something please."

Armaan eyes red due to holding his tears. Not even in his dream he did think about seeing noor in this much worst condition.

After that Noor came in her moms room and sit beside her bed .

Her mom open her eyes and said that " Noor my baby i know you are a good girl ,plz take care of yourself and your family never feel alone my baby , u have another mother and father in this family .
Never feel alone ok "

Noor was continuosly crying by seeing her mother in this state
Then her Mother call Armaan near her and give noor's hand in his hand and said that's always take care of her and love eachother.

Armaan assure her that he will take care of noor.

They they saw noor 's mom take her last breath.
And noor started crying badly .

After that all completed her death ritual and came home.
After that day noor became silent.
She didn't go for office also .
Then Armaan said to Noor🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 " jaan plz talk to me u know i will not able to live like this "

That day both are alone in home at that time it was raining badly then Armaan pick noor in his arm and take her toward roof and they both started to drench in rain.
Then Noor look at him in confusion then Armaan hold her face and said
" that your mom always want to be happy noor not like a lifeless person.
Do u really want to hurt your mom.?"

Noor : Do it really hurt mom.
I promise i will not do anything please tell her to come back .

Armaan " noor she is in better place
and she is happy there and she want you to be also happy . Please noor.

Then Noor hug Armaan and said that
" I love you jaan , i will not be able to live with out you.
Please don't leave me ever.

Armaan froze in his place........

Finally one of them realised their love now lets see what will be others reaction. Tell me in comments

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️