Chapter 35

Armaan turned towards reporters and said " it is a arrange marriage , Its a wish of Noor and my mother , they both wanted to marry their kids
with each other now here we both are married with each other.
And now we ate madly in love with each other"

Then reports asked " sir there ate rumours that you are engaged with miss mahira and miss noor came Between both of you."

Armaan fired back " its a lie i didn't have any relation with miss khan .
We only had business relationship till yesterday but because of yesterday event she misbehaved with my wife and it will cost her badly ,i am not going to do any projects with her company in future ."

Armaan : Now no more questions kindly you may guys leave now

After that he saw that Asher was coming toward him.
Asher asked Armaan"How is the situation here dude ,i hope everything is fine"

Asher turned towards noor and said
Bhabhi are you ok. If you again face any problem in future please contact me , i am like your brother.
Noor nodded her head said " I am fine bhai , i have your number for emergency , Armaan already given it to me "

Armaan smiled Asher and said now everything is ok buddy but only one problem is there and that it us that mom dad Anaya all are coming back now only .
Can you please go and pick up them from airport because we need ti shift back in mansion ,
Because we thought they are going to come after a week and due to sudden incident they are coming here today itself.

Asher went to pick up them from airport and noor and Armaan went Malik mansion.

When Noor opened the gate she engulfed in a motherly embrace and she hug her mother in law

Mrs malik take her toward room and said" how are you dear , i am sorry i was not there when you need me most , please forgive me."
Noor hold her hand and said " mom please don't say like that you are my mother it doesn't suits you please smile , look at me i am fine due to Allah mercy.

On dinning table Armaan asked about Asher then Anaya said "Bhai that arrogant dean went to his home"

Armaan glare at her and said Anaya behave he is elder than you.

Mr. Malik announced that tomorrow will be reception party of there wedding .
All nodded their head Armaan looked toward noor in concern.

But she assured him that she is fine.

After that they all went to their room.

Guys actually i am a little busy these days because my classes again started .
Please comment and vote

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️