Chapter 31

Noor saw that Armaan was standing on his knees and in one hand he is holding a rose and in one hand he is holding a heart shaped red pillows.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

She was these things and  came to  knows that he was going to propose her. She was standing there happy tears are flowing continuously from her eyes.

He came towards her and and give her that pillow and said "this is for my lovely wife whom I love from the core of my heart 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 "

Noor said to him thank you .
He intrrupt her and said that" i love you so much I can't even imagine my life without you.
You know that I am man of few words so i don't know any filmy lines , but i want to say that my every breath is connected to you.
Will you be mine forever not only in this birth but in every birth ."

Noor was crying continuously and only managed to say" yes i love you too . I also want to be as yourself forever."

Armaan take her hand and make her wear a beautiful ring and kissed on her forehead , he then make her sit on chair and serve her favourite dishes including panipuri also .

Noor was continuously watching him because nothing is more important than the person infront of her.

Armaan made her eat all these things from his hand only.

Then he asked noor for a dance.
Both are dancing romantically in each others arm.
Armaan take noor in his arm and make her lay on bed both are staring each other.
Armaan was starting to remove her clothes but when he saw that she was looking a little tensed then he asked her "jaan what happened you are looking tensed, are you comfortable or not?"
Noor said " its nothing like that i also wanted to be yours , but before this i want to tell you something , please don't angry and i know it is not the right time to say this but i want to share it to you"

Saying this noor bursting into tears 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And told him how she was uncomfortable in mr mirza presence and how today he was seeing her creepy.
Noor said " i am afraid jaan what if that person do something , he said to me 'see you soon ' but it look like he was planning something. I am afraid i don't wanna lose you"

Armaan said " first of all no one can come between us. And about today's incident , tomorrow is the last day of his project in our office after that there is nothing to take tension ok.
Tomorrow you dont have to come in conference hall i will handle all things you just don't worry after that I will not leave him."

Armaans said now come and sleep we will celebrate our first night after closing mr mirza chapter ok come sleep 😴😴😴😴
Saying this he take noor in his arm and they both went to sleep.

Next day noor wake up and make breakfast for Armaan and herself she was missing every one in her family
After that they both went to their office but Armaan directly went to conference room for meeting and noor was going to his office suddenly someone place a hand on her mouth and drag her toward basement of office.

Other side when Armaan enter in conference room he saw that only Mr .Mirza's pa is present there .

When Armaan asked about their boss then he said he was talking to someone on phone and he is coming in few minutes.

Armaan was feeling something wrong because 15min are over but still there is no trace of Mr mirza,  suddenly he remember something and he ran towards his office.......

How was the chapter
Tell me in comments
Thanks my lovely readers 😍🥰😍🥰