Chapter 38( last chapter)

Noor came towards anaya and anaya hug noor and started cry .
She said😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 "bhabhi that zaid kidnapped me and. He  tried to marry me forcefully."

Noor said " relax dear everything is fine now you don't have to worry about it now you are safe and with us.
No one was going to harm you."

Suddenly Anaya's eyes landed in Asher she started crying and said.
" bhai this khadoos married me forcefully infront of every one."

Then Armaan told her that " I told him to marry you , so that zaid can see all this things and understand that you are out of league."

"But bhai i don't except this marriage."
She told her brother.

Armaan said " Dear give time to your relationship, then if after 6 month you both are not ready then we will make you divorce but first you need to give a chance to this relation."

Anaya said " ok bhai i will do everything."

All left from their leaving Anaya with noor .

Armaan came to Asher and said "thank bro , i know it is difficult for you to handle this situation ."

Asher said "relax bro i know it will be difficult but i need to let go my past, i promise you that i will always take care of your sister and always support her.
I know how she is , she maybe outspoken but she have quality which i want in my wife .
But i want to kept our marriage secret till she decide something about this relationship."

"Now i need to go bye" and he hugged Armaan and went to his home.

Next day when all come to the dinner area then Noor told them about her pregnancy and all elders blessed her .

After 9 month.

Noor blessed with a baby girl
Aashi Armaan Malik.
Anaya went to live with Asher because after 6 month they thought about their relationship.

Armaan came to his home and saw that his baby girl is playing with her mother and then he hold her in his arm and kissed her on forehead.

He hug Noor and said thanks for becoming mine jaan.
Love u
Love u too ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is the last chapter guys .
Thanks for love and support.