Chapter 23

Hearing Noor confession Armaan froze on his place.
Then hug her back tightly because not even  in his dream he thought about leaving noor .

He said that" Noor Jaan shhh. Don't cry . No one ever going to come between us .  please don't cry I will not leave you ever.

After that he started kissing her forehead and then on her lip ,
they both are drenching in rain and noor was looking like a goddess.
He started kissing her neck and then he said that to Noor in  her earlobe "come jaan lets eat something and you change your clothes .
I will order your favourite biryani."

Then Noor nodded her head shyly and went for changing clothes  Armaan also change himself in his casual attire.

After that they eat  their dinner and laid in each other arms.

They both are feeling content in each other arms after a long time  .
Noor ask him  that" Jaan  tell me something about what happened in office these days in  my absence."

Then Armaan said that "nothing special but there boss  missing his personal bodyguard 😚😚😚😚 .

Noor said that " Don't worry from tomorrow i will be there for you to protect you from those chudail ( bitches).

After some time Armaan rolled over her and said to her that
" Noor since you confessed your undeniable love for me . Now should i ask u a question?"

Now noor remember that she confessed that she love him she started shying from him😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌 and her cheeks are turning red in her shyness.

Still Noor compose  herself and said " ok ask jaan whatever you want to ask .
You know that you don't need to ask for my permission."

After that Armaan said that
" according to our wedding night's  deal.  should i have to be  concerned about my virginity ?😉😉😉😉😉😉
Because now you have full right to take my virginity.

Noor mouths open 😲😲😲😲😲due to seeing her husband bluntness.
Then she started hitting him and said "how can you say it like that .
Didn't you feel shame "
she said in her red cheeks.☺️☺️☺️☺️

Then Armaan said what is need of shame here , people usually do shameless talk with their wifes only.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Noor said i will not do anything like this and one more thing.
Then Armaan arc his eyebrows 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 and said "what jaan.?"

Noor : I LOVE YOU in a positive way.

Armaan started laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Then Noor said that you are very bad you are now making my fun.

He said " ok ok jaan come lets sleep
After that they both slept in eachother arm peacefully after a long time.

Next day when Noor wake up early she found herself in the arm of love of her life .
She kissed on his head and then slowly on his lip.
so that he didn't wake up from his sleep .
And she went for getting ready.
Armaan open his eyes smiling and said slowly "so madam love me in a positive way .😄😄😄😄😄😄.

Then he also went for jim.
After that Noor went inside the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for everyone.
today she make atleast one favourite breakfast for everyone .

At breakfast time all come downstair then they saw that Noor already prepared all breakfast alone.
Mrs malik was too much happy by seeing her daughter in law happy.

When they sit on breakfast table then Noor said that "Mom  i want to ask that can i  join office ? "
Then Mrs Malik said that " Dear do whatever you want but just stay happy ok."

Then noor smiled  her after that all started eating breakfast .
Noor saw that Anaya was a little silent today .
But she avoids it by thinking that maybe she is overreacting about it.

After that they both went to office and Anaya went for her college.

When Noor   reaches in office everyone was surprised because she was coming after two month.

Noor went for her work . Noor work all day after so long so she was tired.
But they both have meetings with Mahira khan and a businessman zubair mirza .
But meeting got cancelled bwith zubair khan due to some reason.

But Mahira came to meet Armaan and said that she want to discuss something with him .
She discuss her project and after that  trio  came out from his cabin at that time only few girls who are always jealous of noor present in office and some boys.

At last moments Mahira turn towards Armaan and hug him  and said bye Armaan .
Noor saw this and her eyes turn red in anger because Mahira went from there but not before winking at noor .

Then Noor turned towards Armaan and saw him still froze on his places.
Because he knows now no one will able to save him from his jaan wrath.
Noor hold his arm and dragged him outside the office......

What do you guys think what will happen to Armaan ?
Any guess how noor will going to punish Mahira for her that stunt?
Tell me in comments
Thanks my lovely readers 😘😘😘