Chapter 29

Armaan dragged noor to his room and there was no one who can stop him
He take Noor in his room and throw her on bed,.  noor landed on her stomach.

Before Noor  understand something she saw that Armaan locked their room
Noor saw him he was looking very angry but still Noor thought maybe she can calm down him ,
she started
" jaan he is just cousin , and we met after so long so he got emotional actually he was searching for me but he didn't find me but today by god's grace he came home because he is best friend of ayaan."

Armaan started to coming forward and he come close to her and said that " really jaan this is your excuse
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
didn't i told you before to stay away from any other male? .
You should be punished so that you can never  repeat this mistake."

Now noor was sweating heavily because Armaan is standing very close to her.
Before she knows what will happen to her .
Armaan pushed her on bed and came on the top and said "now its time for punishment jaan "

Mature part start

Saying this he tore her front suit and now she is in her inner only ,
But before she knows anything Armaan tied her hand on bed and came down and  remove her skirt also.
Now she is only in her inner and saw him with shocked expression.
Armaan remove his shirt and came upon her and started to kiss her on lips harshly and after some time when he removed his lip he saw that her lips was swallow and red due to his assault.

Then he started to kiss her wildly on her neck,.  from her face to her neck .

He came down and kiss on her breasts on fabric and noor fist tightly her hand and she can't even hold him in that moment.

She was only able to say his name due to the torture he was giving her in that moment.

Armaan suck her upper parts wildly after that he went down and started to kiss her navel .

She knows that she is becoming weak because she love him immensely.

Armaan!!!  whisper noor breathing heavily when she feel his breath on her most sensitive part.
He kissed her there and come back to her face  and kiss her on her lips.

After that he turn noor on her stomach untie her hands and kiss on her back and neck and while kissing ,
he unhooked her bra , before noor can understand anything her one  treasure in his mouth and one in his hand .

Armaan give his whole attention to her both lemon. Noor was roaming her hand on his whole back.

He removed her bra Fully and started to kiss her again .
Noor was feeling wet between her legs and Armaan hand started to move in her last piece of cloth but noor stop him and said " jaan please "
Then Armaan came in his sense and saw that she was blussing deep red.
He said ok and remove himself from her but came beside her and pull her on his chest.

"Atleast let me wear something "said noor .

"No you have to stay like this only and i like the view i m getting"  by eyeing her upper part.

Noor slap him on chest and keep her head on his broad shoulder and hug him and slept peacefully.

Mature part end

Next morning when noor wake up and saw that Armaan's hand is on her waist .
She slowly kiss on his head and run from there.

When she came downstairs she saw
that ayaan was coming down also she asked him "how is Farhana?"
He said " bhabhi he went his house tomorrow itself"
Noor nodded her head and left for breakfast.

Today she wears again a full neck clothes for hiding Armaan's torture ( hickey)  but luckily its winter so that no one asking her about her new look like last time.

She placed breakfast on table at that time she saw that Armaan is coming down stairs and sit beside her .
After that all went office .

Guys here is the new chapter .
I can't believe finally i write such a intense scene .
Its my first time to write something like that  .
Please tell what do you think about Anaya and Asher?
Tell me in comments and please share my story to others also
Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️