Chapter 17

Noor thought to make Armaan's favourite breakfast . She was doing everything very perfectly .
Today after so many days she thought to make breakfast because now days she was very much busy in handling
Office works and after coming back home no one let her do any work . Because she is so much tired 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴.

After sometime she saw that Armaan's mom is coming when she saw then scolded her that " Why u wake up this much early dear ? . U should take care of yourself because . u are life of this house."

Noor feel blessed by getting this much care from her mother like mother in law. Ok
Then she said " No mom i m fine . Today i thought to make breakfast for everyone .Mom u just sit and see how i m going to make ur favourite ginger tea"

After sometime Noor went to her Room and wake Armaan .
But he was not waking up so she thought to wake him by setting alarm near his ears .after sometime when it rings Armaan wake up and saw noor was seeing him and said that get up otherwise we will be late for office.

Then he went to washroom for ready.

When he came to hall for breakfast. Then he saw that Noor was serving breakfast to everyone and by smell only he knows that who is the cook of today's delicious breakfast 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

He went to his mother and kiss her forehead and said good morning to every one.
When suddenly he saw that ayan ( Armaan's brother ) running behind Anaya and his hair is turned yellow due to some paint or colour.
And Anaya come to Armaan and hug him and hide herself in her brother arm . So that he can save her from her other devil brother.

Armaan saw that ayan is coming and saying that Anaya come here no one will save u today.👿👿👿👿👿👿👿.

Then Armaan glare at him and said "What is this ayan why r looking like a joker ? and why r u shouting on Princess? .

Till now all r understand that this is another prank of Anaya on him but why? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Because Anaya do only prank when she is upset from someone.

Ayan said controlling his anger " bhai u don't know first she put colour in my shampoos and now acting like innocent. Ask her why she did these stunt?. Bhai i m telling u stop her from
now only otherwise she will teach these things to bhabhi also.
Then u also have to suffer in future"

Ayan drag noor in this so that Armaan scold Anaya .
But here Noor glare at ayaan and said " Ayan bhai i know you are taking my
name so that he supports u..🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨"

By hearing this Armaan glare at him and ask from his princess that why she did this.

Then Anaya said that:
Bhai i didn't do anything . I just ask him yesterday to drop me college because i m getting late for my college but he said that he is not my servent.
That's why i did this to teach him a lesson.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.
Armaan said " Ayaan didn't u saw it before applying on ur hair."
Then Ayaan said " Bhai it is special type colour it look like colour less but after applying its show true colour 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.
Hearing this Armaan started laughing and Noor is admiring her husband from far 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.

And then Armaan said that ayan its ur fault u should be careful before refusing Princess .😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hearing this all started laughing .
After that Armaan take Anaya with him and started eating food.

Seeing this Ayaan huffed and said that no one loves me .
Then Noor came to him and said Ayaan bhai u go and change urself i will make ur favourite coffee.
After that they all r went for breakfast 🥞🥞🥞.

Then Noor and him went for office.
After coming office Armaan parked his car and turn to Noor and keep kissed her forehead after that they both went inside his office.

Today Noor is having different plan in her mind . And when she came inside office then she saw Mahira khan already waiting for her hubby . So she thought to give her a PDA ( public display affection) of them.😡
Thinking evilly she turns and Mahira saw her with confusion that what is she going to do now.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Then she saw Noor turn and dashed with Armaan intentionally and Armaan hold her through waist and
and both of them lost in each other eyes.
These things only seen by Mahira because she was seeing him through window and by seeing both of them Mahira fume in anger.
After that they both entered in office and Armaan and Noor both went to his office.
When Noor enter in office then he saw that noor is too much shocked that Mahira was sitting on her chair but Noor compos herself and said
" Miss keera ( insect 😉😉😉😉😉).
I mean miss Mahira why r u sitting in my chair .
Didn't u saw the lable or u just ignored it like a blind person.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄."
Then Armaan said to Mahira " Miss khan be in ur limit because by seeing ur action .
I will think again before doing project."
After that Mahira said " No no Armaan oops i mean Mr Malik . It was unintentional."

Noor saw this and said to her slowly that u took Armaan's name intentionally right ?
Then Mahira wink 😉 her and said that " Just wait and watch today it was just name after that Armaan accept everything . And do u think mahira khan is that much easy to handle🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Then Noor said that " every wrong step in our life always teach us a lesson.
So today i m going to teach u a lesson babes. Just wait and watch.
Be ready for punishment 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

After that she left for making coffee ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕.
For Armaan.

Guys plz give comments and vote .
And plz share my story to other so that many people read my story.

Thanks my lovely readers 😍😍😍😍😍