chapter 24

After that noor grabbed Armaan's hand and take him to his car.👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
And said to him sit silently and drive to our farm house .

Armaan tried to say something😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟🥞 but Noor cutoff him,  then he silently sat there and started driving.

Armaan have fear that may be Noor didn't trust him , he doesn't want to lose her . He knows that it was planned by Mahira to create misunderstanding between them.

Armaan said that " jaan trust me she did it intentionally so that it can create misunderstanding between us."

Then Noor look towards him and said with teary eyes that 😡😡😡😡😡😡
"Drive fast Armaan Malik because we don't have much time . Its already evening".

Armaan now came to know that noor was very upset because he called him with his full name.😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
Before he thinks others things he saw that noor was talking to someone on phone.

Then he said that " With whom you are.........

Before his words came out from his mouth she glare at him and he shut his mouth again.🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Then she said to phone " yes mom we just be a little late due to today's busy seduel."

When farmhouse came then  she said that " came out and go directly to the bedroom i am coming."

Armaan was thinking what she was  going to do . Still he went to his bedroom and sit on bed .
Noor said take off your shoes and lay down.
He saw that noor was coming to him with big scissors in her  hand .
And then she came and directly sat on his stomach and said in his ear.
"YOU ARE MINE "
saying this she tied his hand with bed and then she tore his shirt in two part by her .
Then Armaan said " Noor that was my favourite shirt 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲"

When noor saw him again with her sharp eyes😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 then he immediately change his statement and said that " but its ok you have every right on  me as well as on my t shirt."

After that she removed his shirt and throw at corner of his room.
Then Noor said in his ear slowly that
"You are mine jaan , only i have right to kiss you , hug you and love you ,
Saying this she started kissing him on his chest and neck .she is  starting her sweet torture on her husband .

And suddenly she bite on his neck and said that " now it will be proof that you are taken."😎😎😎😎😎😎

Saying this she got up from bed and said that " Now getup and take bath after that we will go home .
I don't want you to be in smell of that bitch."

Then he said " but noor you left me in middle "
Then she said that"  its your punishment for taking her granted that's why."

Saying this she move out of bedroom
Armaan came outside after  sometimes they both left from their.

After coming home noor had their dinner with her family .
She wanted something from Anaya so she went to her room after sometime.

But she saw that Anaya was pleading and crying in her sleep.
Then Noor came to her and wake her up and strictly that tell me Anaya what's the problem i know you are upset but why i don't know.
Tell me otherwise i m going to tell this to Armaan.

Then Anaya said that 😭😭😭😭😭
" Bhabhi actually a boy name zaid mirza was troubling me alot , he was following me everywhere . I directly reject him still he said that he was going to marry me either with or without my consent."

Then Noor said "why didn't you tell us before dear.?"
Then anaya said that
"bhabhi all are disturb these day that's why i didn't want to bother all of you."

Then noor hug her and said don't worry nothing will happen go and sleep , i will handle everything ok

Anaya asked that bhabhi but what are you doing here in my room .
Do you need anything
Then noor said that actually i want ......plz give me i have to teach that Mahira a good lesson.

Then noor came in her room and said all these things to Armaan then Armaan hire a private detective to find about that zaid mirza.

Then he said that i m not going to leave him .
he said "  i want to talk to anaya"
then noor said that
"listen jaan she maybe get uncomfortable by talking these things about you.
You just meet her in morning."

In morning Armaan meet anaya and said that "  don't worry dear everything will be fine and from now you will go with my driver they all are followed££ by bodyguard so that no one can harm you. Yor my brave sister right "

Anaya hug him and said
" thanks bhai now i know nothing is going to happen."

After Armaan went to office with noor .
In cabin mahira came to Noor and said that i hope now you will realise that Armaan is mine.
Then noor smiled and throw something on  Mahira.
And it stuck in her cleavage and Mahira started shouting and jumping.........

What di you guys think what noot did with mahira.
Tell me in comments what it could be?

Thanks my dear readers 😍😍😍😍

YOU  ARE  MINE(Under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें