Chapter 15

After that all are busy in meeting but still our Noor is angry and seeing all moves of Mahira and she saw that How Mahira is drooling over her jaan .
So she thought to teach her a lesson and do something so that Mahira
should know that Armaan is already taken.
After sometime Mr. Khan recived a call and he excused himself .
By taking opportunity Noor message Armaan to make a excuse and leave for few minutes.
He saw her and then he excused himself by saying that he need to call
Someone urgently.
When he left then Noor royally sit infront of Mahira and start drinking coffees from Armaan's cup and said that " i m really tired due to long journey thank god Armaan only drink a little from this coffee."
Mahira in anger " what the hell r u doing ?."
Noor is calmed voice : can't u see Mahira i m drinking coffee.

Mahira : Now i m not going to leave u.
How can u drink from Armaan coffee.

Noor is trying hard not to laugh on her face and said " ooh please u don't know who am i? .
And i m not going to leave u mark my words.
And about drinking coffee from Armaan's cup then i think u didn't ever heard about that by eating and drinking from same plate it only increase love between two people.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉."

Alya was also standing near Mahira and she said " How can u do this to ur boss.
And now mam will tell this things to sir and then he will fire u "

Hearing this Mahira feel proud by having Alya as her pa (🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously )
Then Mahira said that" Look miss middle class my pa is so smart . She knows what i m going to do from earlier not like u bloody bitch."
Noor said on anger " First of all Mahira don't abuse because this will
definitely cost u in future .when u came in our company for working on this project . and i mean it because Noor didn't gave empty threat mark my words😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡."

After that she again drink from Armaan's cup and said that " u don't know even i know what will be my boss doing if u r going to say all this .
Let me tell u one thing if u r going to say this things then he will not believe u. And i know him better than u.
Infact if u said these things then he will only shout on u."

Mahira was too much confident she said let's see today i m going to clear all ur confusion.

Mahira thought that Armaan never going to give importance to a middle class pa.

Hearing this Noor smiled and again stand at her previous place .

After that Mr. Khan and Armaan both came .
Then Mahira said that Mr. malik
I want to ask that did something going on between u and ur pa.?
Armaan : what types of questions r u asking miss khan.

Noor : how can u put this types of allegations on us ?( Acting as victims).

Mahira: i m asking because sometimes before she drinks coffee from ur cup and said that it will increase love between u too.
And earlier she insulted me in ur office . When i came to u.
👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Armaan (in angry tone ): hold ur tounge miss khan i know my pa very well she knows how to behave with clients and about coffee i m sure u r telling a lie . because u want to take revenge for earlier incident which happened in my office.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
and let me tell u she didn't insult u at that time she just follow rules of my office . And its u who came without taking appointment or any prior notice because at that we didn't even working on any project on that time.
Next time behave well when u came in my office ".

Noor ( in mind ) : i think he is so much angry . Now what to do noor . Think think think 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Armaan : and one more thing miss khan u don't need to interfere in my personal life ..

Saying this they leave from that place.
But Noor turn back and wink at Mahira and leave from there.😀😀😀😀😀.

By sitting in car Armaan was too much angry and Noor know that she need to pacify him . Because due to her this stunt someone put allegations on Noor and Armaan can't tolerate this fact.

Suddenly Armaan stop his car and turn towards her and grab her hair and kiss her furiously and Noor also kiss him back and try to calm his anger and she know that it is not easy task to handle her angry jaan.

After sometime when he leaves her then saw that she is full red in her shyness. Then he again kiss her and said that why did u pull that stunt ?
U know i can't hear a word against u still u pull that stunt.
Noor then said that in an angry tone 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡
" Then what will i do ha tell me "
That Mahira is eyeing u like u r some kind of chocolate .
She need to know that u r my chocolate 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫"
Armaan was surprised hearing her talk and said "What 😲😲😲😲😲"

Noor realise that she told him as her chocolate then she correct her word.
And said " i mean u r mine. She need to know that that's why i did that stunt 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Armaan said that still tell what u did exactly with her and seriously i like ur sanitation facilities when she shake hand hearing this she said that i cant tolerate that she was eyeing u that's why i told u to clean ur hand .

After that they both started laughing
And Noor tell him what exactly she did in his absence 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

After that Armaan turn into serious mood and said that still u need to punish Noor because due to ur action she abuse u . And i m going to punish her as well as u .

Noor is now hell scared 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨 and said that " Jaan plz forget it na , u never punish me before but why now plz jaan.

Armaan " because earlier u don't put urself in trouble directly so ready for punishment." 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿.
Saying this he push her.

Hello friends
What will be Noor punishment
Plz vote and comments so that i can improve my story