chapter 30

when noor entered in office she directly went to her office because she have to prepare

for a very important meeting after some times she saw that armaan was talking something with zubair mirza.
When she saw that Armaan was busy she again thought to talk to him later.

After that when Armaan's meeting is over then noor said " jaan i want to talk something to you"
Armaan nodded his head and make her sit on sofa because she was looking a little serious then he asked what happened noor tell me?

Noor pov.
How should i tell him that i am always feel a negative vibes from mr. Mirza.
I said " jaan i know it sounds stupid but i feel that mr mirza is not a good person to do business.
Because he always stare with hatred all of us .
It look like he want to kill all of us with his venom eyes .
I just want to tell you ,
please try to wrap this project as soon as possible.

Then he said " ok jaan as you wish , i will try to finish all this things as soon as possible i promise."

Saying this he kissed me .
Ooh god this man 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
is yesterday night was not enough for him.?

After that i went outside the office and saw some girl of our office who always try gather Armaan's attention looking me like i am a dirt.
I ignored them because they usually don't matter to me.

But suddenly i feel a creepy stare on me .
When i lifted my eyes i saw mr. Mirza was looking at me and specially my neck area.
I didn't understand what he want he always kept me staring .
I have to tell about him to Armaan.
Then he come towards me and said see you soon miss. Asif.

I quickly went from there and come to my office for doing my pending work.

Pov end.

Armaan comes towards me and said let's go noor we have to go somewhere else .

Noor looked him in confusion because he want to take her half an hour before time will be over.
Noor said ok because she thought yo ask him reason of this sudden plan later.

When she came outside the office she saw that Asher was coming toward them .
Armaan huga Asher and said thanks man fot dropping her on airport.

Asher greeted noor and left from there.
Noor turned toward Armaan to ask questions but Armaan intrrupt her and said jaan mom dad went with anaya village for a wedding .
So u thought to take you with us on my favourite place outside the city .
And yes Asher is the one who drop Anaya on airport so don't worry.

Noor glared at him and said why didn't you tell me before i also want to go village .

Armaan said we will go there in future with our dozen of kids.
What!!!!
Armaan said did you want more , ok I don't have any problem.

Noor said are you want me to die , i am human not baby making machine .we will have only one or maybe two kids that's it.

Armaan smirk at her and said ok then let's start doing process of baby making.

Now noor understand what she blurt in her panicked tone. And saw Armaan was teasing her .
She said you are very bad.
Armaan came near her ears and said today's i will be very good i promise jann.

Noor turn red in her shyness . She looked him through her eyes lashes and saw that he have a content smile on his face.

Noor saw that Armaan was taking her outside the city inside the forest .
After that she saw that he come on her side and take her outside the car.
She saw there is a small house it was looking beautiful .
Everything here screams nature it is very peaceful place she saw that he pick her in his arm and take her toward house.

Noor saw there was very beautiful garden with lots of rose and other flower .

She saw that Armaan unlocked door through his fingers print and said to her you go inside i am coming in 2min.
After that when noor enter in house she saw that this house have only two bedroom and one kitchen a balcony and upstairs also it has two bedrooms and a terrace.
She is looking its interior design and noor was impressed because it was very beautiful and cozy place.
She went to balcony area and shocked to see the scene and tear started to roll from her eyes.

Here is my new update .
How was chapter tell me in comments
Thanks ❤️