chapter 19

Armaan observe her very Keenly and said that tell me Noor what do you want ? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
no need to apply this much butter tell me what do you want I will give you jaan.

Then Noor said that I don't want anything Jaan but if still you are insisting that much then i will tell u .
Actually today after so many days i want to eat pani puri ( puchka or golgappa ).😋😋😋😋😋😋

( Guys i dont know that You all r aware of love of every girl's life so i thought to introduce u this is panipuri stall 😉😉😉😉😉😉)

( Here is panipuri i know different people call it with different name so thought to add picture.)
Armaan said that "No Jaan you are not going to eat this because it is very unhealthy. last time it affect your health so I am not going to allow this."

Then Noor said 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
" Please please please please please please please please I really want to eat. it's been so long please.......".

Then Armaan said " ok but only one plate you are not going to have another one."

After that they both went for their puchka date 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋or we can see that they both went for their panipuri date .

When Armaan park his car nearest pani puri stall then Noor said that
" Oh my god😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
love of my life I am coming after long time . you know it's been so long that I visited you . I miss you so much ."

Then Armaan turn toward her and said that " what the hell are you saying ? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
who is that bastard whom you calling Love of your life tell me .😡😡😡😡
today he is going to take his last breath because I am not going to leave him.,"

Noor was shocked and thought 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔what happened to him ?.

And he said ( still in anger) that
" Didn't I myself clear that you are going to be mine always willingly or unwillingly . Evy you have choice to move on that time then why the hell u cheated on me now I am not going to leave u . tell me who is the love of ur life😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.

Bhai hearing Armaan Noor beat her head 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️and said that " I am talking about puchka I have a habit of saying my favourite dishes as my love of life until I find my real love of life but now I am married so so in future you are only going to be love of my life so Mr please stop your brain from thinking useless things ok .
And ya you don't need to worry that I am going to cheat you . Ok jaan .
Next time when you have any doubt regarding this just confirm me and also at that time I myself clear your doubt with bamboo stick. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Then he said that

" But still Noor you are not going to say these things again.
There will be nothing came Between us not even your food so you have to forget about this never ever I want to hear this things in future ."

Then she said that 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
" ok come now lets eat my favourite dish because it's been so long and I am hungry."

Then Armaan said ok let's go after that they both cross the road and came near to the pani puri stall and Noor order 1 plate pani puri for herself and other plate for her hubby because she knows that Armaan was not going to eat this unhealthy food and then she is going to eat that plate also. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
But when she is ordering then only Armaan cut off her talk and said

Bro just prepare one plate I don't need because I am not going to eat and I know she was doing this purposely so that she can eat double plate.

hearing this Noor said ( acting as innocent) that how can you think like that I am not doing this purposely I thought maybe you want to eat .
Ok but if you don't mind want I am not going to order that but still it's heaven just try once you will be loving it.

Armaan know her very well and he know that what she was doing so he said that no thanks you eat . Don't forget after that we have to go home
also.

Then Noor understand that she was not going to have another plate so she started eating her puchka silently.
After that they both went for their home but it in middle of their journey again Armaan again asked her that today what she did with Mahira
But Noor avoid him and said that you didn't let me have one more plate that's why I am going to give you punishment that tomorrow you are going to support me and you are not going to scold me ok and one more thing I am not going to tell you what I did today with Mahira you have to wait patiently till tomorrow 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

After that when they come to home then Noor directly went for a glass of water and she greeted her mother in law and her mother.

After sometime she started helping everyone in kitchen work .

In dinner time when everyone came to hall then Armaan 's father said that
" my friend Mr Khan came after so long from abroad so I thought to invite him for dinner in upcoming weekend."

By hearing this Noor signal Arman to tell him not to disclose their wedding in front of them.
Armaan assure her through his eyes that he will handle this matter now itself. And he blink his eye .
Then Armaan said that ok dad I don't have any problem but still I want to to hide our relationship so please don't disclose our marriage in front of him we just told them that Noor is daughter of moms friend that's it.

Armaans father said that ok as your wish I will tell that she is your cousin.
After that when all went to their room .

When Noor entered in her room she saw that someone pinned her to the wall.

Hey guys
What do u think why noor is not allowing to disclose her real identity infront of Mahira and her family.
Tell me in comments .
Plz vote and support my story.

Thanks my lovely readers 😍😍😍😍